Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EPHEDRINE FROM PRESTIGEPHARMAGEAR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ephedrine doesn't suppress appetite for me, which sux. I'll probably try clen next just for to see if it can help with hunger. I actually like "the shakes" i used to get off xenadrine during the good ole days so i guess I'm chasing after that feedback like it's working cause i can feel it.

Prestige added a few extra eph tabs per bag, I ordered 2 bags so that's always cool.

Only been using 90mg, or 3 tabs per day for the last 2 days so i hope within a couple weeks I'll see some changes.

Ephedrine doesn't suppress appetite for me, which sux. I'll probably try clen next just for to see if it can help with hunger. I actually like "the shakes" i used to get off xenadrine during the good ole days so i guess I'm chasing after that feedback like it's working cause i can feel it.

Prestige added a few extra eph tabs per bag, I ordered 2 bags so that's always cool.

Only been using 90mg, or 3 tabs per day for the last 2 days so i hope within a couple weeks I'll see some changes.

I noticed appetite suppression after about the first week if I'm honest

You’ve got to be the first person I heard which said they enjoyed the shakes, fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom