Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EPHEDRINE FROM PRESTIGEPHARMAGEAR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markj

Been looking for a source for ephedrine for ages. My local gym source hasn't been able to get hold of it for months. These guys are a life saver. Order should be arriving in the next few days I hope.

Been looking for a source for ephedrine for ages. My local gym source hasn't been able to get hold of it for months. These guys are a life saver. Order should be arriving in the next few days I hope.

How is it going for you? thinking about buying some myself not sure yet.

Bro if you’re in the US ephedrine is sold under the name Bronkaid. I think each tab has 25mg of ephedrine, and you can buy it from Walmart.

just bought some off prestige yesterday. should arrive some time next week.

What you running it with.. t3z and clen? Probably best... clen can be a little temperamental with some people though. Alot of people don't like the the shakes you get on it. Never been a fan of corn myself if I'm honest. Ephidren and t3z are my go to from prestige.

Can't wait to get my ephedrine, ordered from prestigepharma too. Glad to hear it's good stuff!

I’ve tried two sources before this for ephedrine, one was bunk other wasn’t really as clean as this,
So I think I’m sticking with prestige Pharma as my source they haven’t disappointed me once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom