Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine source shipping to US?

EvilDonut0

Newbie Brother
There were several sites I used to get Ephedrine tabs from but every single one of them have stopped shipping to the US. The stuff works wonders for me. Anyone know where I can get some shipped to the US? I've been looking for several hours now

I buy bronkaid at walgreens. Back behind counter pharmacy part. Gotta ask for it

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

I went to the walgreens by my house two days ago and the pharmacist said they stopped carrying bronkaid. She may have just read my mind and sent me on my way lol

Ask for primatine tablets. Its 12.5 mg per pill instead of 25mg. I always dress nice and be casual say i need for my asthma, so i dont look like tweaker. Never been turned down. Last time i bought them was from rite aid like middle of december. Here in NC they scan your drivers license cause you can only buy certain amount per month.

I went to the walgreens by my house two days ago and the pharmacist said they stopped carrying bronkaid. She may have just read my mind and sent me on my way lol

They carry primatine tablets

Ask for primatine tablets. Its 12.5 mg per pill instead of 25mg. I always dress nice and be casual say i need for my asthma, so i dont look like tweaker. Never been turned down. Last time i bought them was from rite aid like middle of december. Here in NC they scan your drivers license cause you can only buy certain amount per month.

My brother the same thing here in NYC but they going to sell any way lol

Figured it out. Texas has a 12.5mg dose limit. Bronkaid is 25. I'll ask for primatine like 13bret said. Fucking meth-heads ruin ruin it for everyone. I can understand weed and blow (hey, I was in college once), but jesus that stuff is bad for you. *shakes head*

For those looking walmart also carries bronkaid at the pharmacy counter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom