Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[email protected] stroke on their products

AxXCel

Registered
Just want to warn everyone on here about the products from erythrobio being not safe
I got their EPO to try and help me with my running and bicycling. I am training for a triathlon
The stuff gave me a stroke, i think they overdose it cause i ran it correctly. Never use them

Source problems are easily avoided by simply sticking with trusted sources... None are better or would come to mind first before Domestic Supply... They are an industry leader for over a decade and absolutely who I recommend!

[FONT=&quot]I would suggest making the switch to Domestic Supply. There are so many reasons why they are best from having such a wide variety of top name brands, to being so well known and trusted along with having top notch customer service and shipping speed, it is fairly obvious to make the switch to Domestic Supply![/FONT]

Just want to warn everyone on here about the products from erythrobio being not safe
I got their EPO to try and help me with my running and bicycling. I am training for a triathlon
The stuff gave me a stroke, i think they overdose it cause i ran it correctly. Never use them

bro you got stroke damn

That's a hell of a claim

Back
Top Bottom