Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMS OR SARMS1

Jackedup1223

Registered
Which is a better source for Sarms? Seen good things about both ESARMS and SARMS1. Which one do you think is better than the other or you would prefer over the other?

They are both great choices. Sarms1 is tablet form, and esarms is liquid suspension. Either way you can't go wrong.

esarms takes credit cards and does not have an order minimum and is also domestic... sarms1 has a minimum and does not take cards either.. so there are some things to consider there....

esarms takes credit cards and does not have an order minimum and is also domestic... sarms1 has a minimum and does not take cards either.. so there are some things to consider there....

They both are tested?

- - - Updated - - -

Dylan is liquid better than pills?

They both are tested?

- - - Updated - - -

Dylan is liquid better than pills?

im sure they were all tested before sold man.. they just dont offer up sheets at esarms at least because those can be faked so easily... fuck, i could make you one right now if you wanted...

liquid and pills make no difference... its not like one is more effective... its all about quality... i like liquid because you have so many more options for playing with doses as opposed to pills where you dont have that luxury but its not like you get different results if the quality is the same

im sure they were all tested before sold man.. they just dont offer up sheets at esarms at least because those can be faked so easily... fuck, i could make you one right now if you wanted...

liquid and pills make no difference... its not like one is more effective... its all about quality... i like liquid because you have so many more options for playing with doses as opposed to pills where you dont have that luxury but its not like you get different results if the quality is the same

Thanks for the info Dylan

couldnt agree more, glad to see some correct info

Back
Top Bottom