Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Esculapian labs

DarinDavenport

Registered
Might have a problem here which was inevitable. Been using steroids for 8 some years and never had a problem with gear, always made gains and was happy. But this time good gosh something is up. I have been using their trenbolone enanthate for 6 weeks and nothing happening. No strength gains, barely any muscle gains. I think this stuff is underdosed, is this possible?

Might have a problem here which was inevitable. Been using steroids for 8 some years and never had a problem with gear, always made gains and was happy. But this time good gosh something is up. I have been using their trenbolone enanthate for 6 weeks and nothing happening. No strength gains, barely any muscle gains. I think this stuff is underdosed, is this possible?

I heard that UG labs are now selling just orange oil, fake trenbolone. Keep that in mind. Esculapian haven't heard of them but I wouldn't trust them if they are not approved or reviewed.

stick with trusted sources man... our site sponsor, domestic supply is the best rated you will find! domestic-supply.com. check them out!

Steroids can and will work differently on your body as you age, some steroids will change the way they work and give you bad side effects as you age. As far as you just not feeling anything at all, that is just weird and not common. More side effects yes I can believe that but just having none of the benefits at all just seems very odd to me. I wouldn't rush to say its fake unless you test the stuff, but it sure sounds weird.

Back
Top Bottom