Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

esiclene sources?

JordonMax

Registered
My trainer wants to put me on esiclene but he said I had to find my own source because of his prior record and not wanting to get involved in underground stuff. he said it was like dbol but better and that it wouldn't cause me to have any bad reactions or side effects so it was a good idea for a newbie.

I'm not sure about esiclene you mean that injectable clen? not sure if I saw it

bro, do yourself a huge favor and go over to the information part of the forum and just start learning over there... you have no clue what you are doing and you already had someone else leading you in the wrong direction... stick around here and learn man

that is formebolone and i am not aware of anyone who uses it at all. and i've never once seen a source sell it.

i would just stick to the main steroids especially as a newb. domestic supply sells all of them

My trainer wants to put me on esiclene but he said I had to find my own source because of his prior record and not wanting to get involved in underground stuff. he said it was like dbol but better and that it wouldn't cause me to have any bad reactions or side effects so it was a good idea for a newbie.

In my day, esiclene was only used for site enhancement. Mainly the calves. Get a new trainer and start reading on your own.

bro, do yourself a huge favor and go over to the information part of the forum and just start learning over there... you have no clue what you are doing and you already had someone else leading you in the wrong direction... stick around here and learn man
My thoughts exactly

In my day, esiclene was only used for site enhancement. Mainly the calves. Get a new trainer and start reading on your own.

And a temporary one at that. Literally hours, max days. It's not even in the same ballpark as dbol

Back
Top Bottom