Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eternityofyouth review

sungjja

Registered
Iv ordered steroids from eternityofyouth. I was skeptical because they are packed by plastic bags. however when I tried, it is effective fast, but I got side effect which I have a lot of acne on my face. Some people already called me out at gym due to my face acne. I stopped using them. but they are legit except acne.

Iv ordered steroids from eternityofyouth. I was skeptical because they are packed by plastic bags. however when I tried, it is effective fast, but I got side effect which I have a lot of acne on my face. Some people already called me out at gym due to my face acne. I stopped using them. but they are legit except acne.

I ordered from them 3 weeks ago and shipment still has not arrived. Just sent them an email with no response. Hopefully they make good on this.

I got blood test. eternityofyouth is fake.. I got a lot of side effects. My doc said my acne is serious bacteria due to of eternityofyouth products. dont buy them

Interesting you say that, one week into my anadrol I have this random acne under my left eye..literally like never had some like this before. What did you all take?

I took anavar and winstrol. they are scammer. I wasted of money. When I stopped these, My acne is getting gone. I will never take them. I already threw them

Man these posts are a bummer. Their prices seem fair and I was excited to get stuff ordered. Now I'm starting to rethink it. Anyone else have anything to add?

We were e-mailing for about 3-4 weeks very frequently during my orders, haven’t heard back in nearly 2 weeks now so I don’t really know what happened to them..everyone in the past month seems to say they never received their shipments. (Muscle Mecca and Eternity of Youth are same people)
But in 12 days of using anadrol no difference really at all it seems (usually you’re blown up by now) and like sungija has said he got face acne, so have I and I’ve never really had that happen ever before...not impressed so far. However they did seem very cool in our conversations but I’m assuming something happened to them.

I set up an order and before it was processed a message popped up and said i would be contacted by phone within 24 hours to finish payment and processing. Never heard anything from them. That was 6 days ago.

Yeah I believe something happened to them, I was in contact with them for weeks and it seems no one has heard back from them since early May...the stuff I received from them I am not impressed though so don’t sweat it.

Bought $200 worth of stuff from them. I only received half the order and the other half is unlabeled and in some sketchy ass containers (pills were in a ziploc? wtf?)

I've cut my losses at this point. These guys are scammers

How recently did you order with them? I, and everyone else got their tablets in a plastic ziplock bag from them it sounds which is fine by me I just didn’t find their anadrol to be very effective.

Back
Top Bottom