Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro Labs Pharmaceuticals

Get Massive

Registered
Am writing in reference as to why Euro Labs hasn’t been approved yet. I have been using his products for over 3-4 years and have put 20 fellow bodybuilders onto his products and they haven’t looked back and he is a one off that does follow up on how boys are going on cycle, and even if he thinks they could use a different product to excel there gains it’s sent for zeros, where else can you get that he not only is a man of his word with delivery he is also a man that wants his users to go to next level with there gains Peter Parker and Euro Lab pharmaceuticals in my eyes are in top 5 even top 3, best quality oils I have had I will be competing either later this year or early next year flying Euro Lab pharmaceuticals flag and taking it to next level...

bro besides the fact that i have no idea what you mean...why dont euro labs come and say their piece ? they can just PM and get it done

Am writing in reference as to why Euro Labs hasn’t been approved yet. I have been using his products for over 3-4 years and have put 20 fellow bodybuilders onto his products and they haven’t looked back and he is a one off that does follow up on how boys are going on cycle, and even if he thinks they could use a different product to excel there gains it’s sent for zeros, where else can you get that he not only is a man of his word with delivery he is also a man that wants his users to go to next level with there gains Peter Parker and Euro Lab pharmaceuticals in my eyes are in top 5 even top 3, best quality oils I have had I will be competing either later this year or early next year flying Euro Lab pharmaceuticals flag and taking it to next level...

Maybe cos they haven't applied.

Bra last time I spoke with my brother he had am sure of it, will follow up though. If your ever interested in trying hit me on Wickr Braboys is my tag there be stoked to have you on board Brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bra last time I spoke with my brother he had am sure of it, will follow up though. If your ever interested in trying hit me on Wickr Braboys is my tag there be stoked to have you on board Brother

no he didn't.

I am one of the guys who has to even test out the products and i never even heard of him.

seems like you are trying to scam members to me

Brother never my intention to do that at all if you private message me I will forward to you the products I have on his behalf. I have been using as you seen for over 3-4 years and would be happy to send to you if that would help his cause. I am straight up Brother no bullshit here just tell me where to send and I will forward some bottles will even show you tracking, this is how much I believe in Pete and his products
Johnny

Brother never my intention to do that at all if you private message me I will forward to you the products I have on his behalf. I have been using as you seen for over 3-4 years and would be happy to send to you if that would help his cause. I am straight up Brother no bullshit here just tell me where to send and I will forward some bottles will even show you tracking, this is how much I believe in Pete and his products
Johnny

Hi Johnny. Can I take a roll of the dice and ask if if the use of 'bra' actually means English isn't your first language. Possibly Thai or in that area?? I dodn't even get called 'Bra' or 'Bro' by buddies. It's over familiar and makes you sound like a cheap dealer or, as Steve says, like a scammer. It's up there with a cheap line in a badly scripted movie.

Brother does he have to send products to you to get analysed or just a written PM am just trying to help him out like he has me.. If you could let me know I am sure he will see anyways
Thanks for the help Johnny

- - - Updated - - -

Haha nah sorry mate it’s just a word that me and all my brothers use down here at Maroubra Beach in Australia not Thai far from it, it’s just always been second language to me when talking to mates, if offended apologies sent

- - - Updated - - -

Haha nah sorry mate it’s just a word that me and all my brothers use down here at Maroubra Beach in Australia not Thai far from it, it’s just always been second language to me when talking to mates, if offended apologies sent

I don’t know if it got to you it’s just a word me and all my brothers use Down here at our beach Maroubra beach here in Australia it’s just part of being one of the boys, and am far from Thai or a scammer am straight up, and apologies forwarded if offended

If you could tell us what steps to take we would jump straight at it Pete may know but I am just here at moment to help him where I can, he may already know but if you can guide me in right direction it would be much appreciated, as I am also on here to find out all other questions I have in my head to make even bigger and better gains
Thanks Johnny

I don’t know if it got to you it’s just a word me and all my brothers use Down here at our beach Maroubra beach here in Australia it’s just part of being one of the boys, and am far from Thai or a scammer am straight up, and apologies forwarded if offended

okay.. I didn't know you were Aussie. you will need to talk to the Aussie VIP's and gearhead then

I have nothing to do with the aussie stuff although I would love to one day visit since you have some beautiful women there

Hey mate I spoke to addar I’m
More than happy to go through the correct channels of course don’t want to piss anyone off.
I can’t inbox or anything if you could flick me a wickr to discuss and I’ll get it sorted.
Appreciate it mate

are these the same products that uncle z carries

okay.. I didn't know you were Aussie. you will need to talk to the Aussie VIP's and gearhead then

I have nothing to do with the aussie stuff although I would love to one day visit since you have some beautiful women there

I haven’t been to a country yet where there aren’t beautiful women. South America and Asia (including Middle East) has the hottest in my opinion.

are these the same products that uncle z carries

Nah brother just captain of Euro Labs pharmaceuticals Peter Parker, in the 3 years I have been with him his knowledge of what is a good cycle for your body type and stages pre contest is Insane
4d155d3d3d5c7edc2d23eda7c15e91e7.png

This was 2 weeks out already dry and hard as hell he is the man

Back
Top Bottom