Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro Pharmacies Anavar Cut? Bad symptoms?

Doesnt make sense The zipper pouches packages are CLEARLY filled by hand for reasons I do not understand. Why are they not factory sealed like every other brand? NO OTHER BRAND of anavar has the bug spray smell. Only EP has it, and YES, I test each and every brand to make sure its legit oxandrolone. Something is very wrong with EP. No anavar should smell like that. I believe theyre tainted with some foreign substance, especially because its the only anavar that made me sick

Why you hating so much on ep? I don't get it.

You're saying you tested EVERY other brand, come now why hate so much and over state. You have 3 posts and they all hating on psl.

I'm using anavar now from euro pharma, the smell is the tablet press of the pills, even supplements herbals have that smell. It's nothing unusual.

And every other brand is not factory sealed lol, those domestic brands usually hand machine sealed. Lets not overplay the situation and press it so hard.

I personally use euro pharma and euro pharma gold, did multiple cycles and all is good.

I used euro pharma anavar last cycle, no smell perfect results.
Love EP brand

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

There is an obvious agenda here. PSL is top notch quality and everyone else seems to know that but you

Doesnt make sense The zipper pouches packages are CLEARLY filled by hand for reasons I do not understand. Why are they not factory sealed like every other brand? NO OTHER BRAND of anavar has the bug spray smell. Only EP has it, and YES, I test each and every brand to make sure its legit oxandrolone. Something is very wrong with EP. No anavar should smell like that. I believe theyre tainted with some foreign substance, especially because its the only anavar that made me sick

For the love of God there is absolutely zero chemicals in them there is no bug spray, and yes it is 1000% accurate that not every single Warehouse will have them sealed by a crimper.
I do not care what other laboratories you use, not everybody has the same protocol.
And yes some of them will be filled with a smaller tablet sorting machine, this is because of the hoops and hurdles that some warehouses have to go through in order to obtain the material.
And the product does not make you sick so cut the nonsense with your trolling bullshit.
Historically there is not ever any issues with this product and you were the only one making this up.
It's very unlikely that you have purchased this compound from every single other source on the market and that statement is nothing but hearsay.
This is a multi-million dollar Enterprise and they're not going to risk anything foolish on one of their number one sellers.

I've never noticed this smell and I'm a BIG var fan

you called it.
-->We want to see the tests results of all brands.

... or it never happened!?

thank you

you called it.
-->We want to see the tests results of all brands.

... or it never happened!?

thank you

EVERY other brand is machine filled? Are they F**K! And, as you say, he tested ALL of the other brands? No. Never happened

Some Euro-Pharmacies Anavar is really D-Bol

You most likely got Dbol instead of Anavar. This just happened to me in fact! I have ordered and used Oxandrolex from Euro-Pharmacies twice before. My wife has also used it successfully. This last order the pills were larger, non-coated, white pills instead of the smaller, orange coated pills (like previous orders). We both began noticing horrible side effects. Irritability, bloating and terrible acne. I am 53 and have a vast knowledge and decades of experience with Anabolics. I immediately recognized these symptoms as those of Anadrol or Dbol so I ran a double test using Roid Test kit. Both tests confirmed the presence of Methandrostenolone (Dbol) The previous batches with the orange pills tested positive, using the exact same method, for Oxandrolone! These tests are absolutely accurate despite many distributors trying to demonize them as rubbish! My wife has Crohns disease and has had a legit Rx for Oxandrolone for over 6 years now. I have used this same testing kit on her pharmacy purchased pills and they tested perfectly for Oxandrolone. Another interesting point: I ran the batch / serial # on the Euro-Pharmacies website and it came back as legit. Clearly there is some shady shit going on with either the distributor I used or Euro-pharm themselves. *See attached photo for reference of bad batch that tested positive for DBol.
I'm curious, what color were the pills the OP received and if they were coated or powder pressed?
As for BP, 140/90 is completely normal for many people. That has been my baseline for over 30 years and I'm otherwise healthy as a 25 year old athlete at 6'0" 185 lbs with less than 10% body fat. A lot depends on genetics so I wouldn't sweat the BP thing too much but it sounds to me highly likely you also got counterfeit Anavar and Dbol can definitely raise BP!

Attachments

• Counterfeit Anavar.jpg
    Counterfeit Anavar.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 32
You most likely got Dbol instead of Anavar. This just happened to me in fact! I have ordered and used Oxandrolex from Euro-Pharmacies twice before. My wife has also used it successfully. This last order the pills were larger, non-coated, white pills instead of the smaller, orange coated pills (like previous orders). We both began noticing horrible side effects. Irritability, bloating and terrible acne. I am 53 and have a vast knowledge and decades of experience with Anabolics. I immediately recognized these symptoms as those of Anadrol or Dbol so I ran a double test using Roid Test kit. Both tests confirmed the presence of Methandrostenolone (Dbol) The previous batches with the orange pills tested positive, using the exact same method, for Oxandrolone! These tests are absolutely accurate despite many distributors trying to demonize them as rubbish! My wife has Crohns disease and has had a legit Rx for Oxandrolone for over 6 years now. I have used this same testing kit on her pharmacy purchased pills and they tested perfectly for Oxandrolone. Another interesting point: I ran the batch / serial # on the Euro-Pharmacies website and it came back as legit. Clearly there is some shady shit going on with either the distributor I used or Euro-pharm themselves. *See attached photo for reference of bad batch that tested positive for DBol.
I'm curious, what color were the pills the OP received and if they were coated or powder pressed?
As for BP, 140/90 is completely normal for many people. That has been my baseline for over 30 years and I'm otherwise healthy as a 25 year old athlete at 6'0" 185 lbs with less than 10% body fat. A lot depends on genetics so I wouldn't sweat the BP thing too much but it sounds to me highly likely you also got counterfeit Anavar and Dbol can definitely raise BP!

First I cant verify your claim, you have 1 post and you didn't post the roidtest kit results. You understand why we are suspicious of guys posting negative claims about trusted and approved sources (20years+) without any evidence, right? it's reasonable for the community to be sceptical.

I can tell you that I've personally used euro pharma anavar without any issues. Though, I have read other threads where guys mess up the different tablet colors, and in that case issues happen.

Is it possible that EP by accident sent you the wrong pills? anything is possible but did you put in a support ticket and discuss it with them? did you ask for a replacement? and did you send them the roidtest kit results?

P.s. I personally think roidtest kits can be very inaccurate. For example I tested my bayer primobolan 3 times, I got it in Turkey on a trip and all 3 tests came up different. 1 was testosterone, 1 was unclear color and 1 was "maybe" primobolan but I wasn't sure. That's a far cry from factual testing right.

First I cant verify your claim, you have 1 post and you didn't post the roidtest kit results. You understand why we are suspicious of guys posting negative claims about trusted and approved sources (20years+) without any evidence, right? it's reasonable for the community to be sceptical.

I can tell you that I've personally used euro pharma anavar without any issues. Though, I have read other threads where guys mess up the different tablet colors, and in that case issues happen.

Is it possible that EP by accident sent you the wrong pills? anything is possible but did you put in a support ticket and discuss it with them? did you ask for a replacement? and did you send them the roidtest kit results?

P.s. I personally think roidtest kits can be very inaccurate. For example I tested my bayer primobolan 3 times, I got it in Turkey on a trip and all 3 tests came up different. 1 was testosterone, 1 was unclear color and 1 was "maybe" primobolan but I wasn't sure. That's a far cry from factual testing right.

What does your inconclusive test have to do with my, very conclusive, double test? Apples & Oranges! As I said, I have confirmed these tests to be accurate by testing batches of my wife's 100% authentic pharmacy derived Oxandrolone AS WELL AS EP Oxandrolex (orange pills) in previous orders. I have used EP Cyp, Test 400 blend, Stanozolex, and Clen in addition to Oxandrolex previous. All of those were tested and tested accurately to be what they were supposed to be. I even did a quantitative test on the Test 400 which came back accurate for 200 mg Cypionate. As I said, this batch of Oxandrolex were totally different looking pills. If you check any of the EP Oxandrolex lab analysis that are posted online you will see they are described as "light orange" or "orange pills." As you can see in the photo I included, my latest batch was in fact white! I didn't come here to bash any suppliers! I found this forum searching for others who may of had a similar experience to mine. I only joined to post my experience and maybe help the OP or others, less experienced, afraid to speak out! If you choose to dismiss my post or testing method and decades of experience that is your option. I have no interest in trying to convince you of anything. I know what I know, and I know I got Dbol substituted for Anavar in both the 10mg and 25 mg doses I ordered the last time. *See attached photo of the two different chemical tests. I have contacted Euro-Pharm support and sent my photos. I have yet to hear back. If I do hear back I will share their response here.

Attachments

• Anavar test results.jpg
    Anavar test results.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 30
What does your inconclusive test have to do with my, very conclusive, double test? Apples & Oranges!

It's not apples and oranges as I've gotten multiple tests wrong from roidtest kits. That's apples and apples. Roidtest can have issues in testing, that's what I'm trying to tell you.

As I said, I have confirmed these tests to be accurate by testing batches of my wife's 100% authentic pharmacy derived Oxandrolone AS WELL AS EP Oxandrolex (orange pills) in previous orders. I have used EP Cyp, Test 400 blend, Stanozolex, and Clen in addition to Oxandrolex previous. All of those were tested and tested accurately to be what they were supposed to be. I even did a quantitative test on the Test 400 which came back accurate for 200 mg Cypionate. As I said, this batch of Oxandrolex were totally different looking pills. If you check any of the EP Oxandrolex lab analysis that are posted online you will see they are described as "light orange" or "orange pills." As you can see in the photo I included, my latest batch was in fact white! I didn't come here to bash any suppliers! I found this forum searching for others who may of had a similar experience to mine. I only joined to post my experience and maybe help the OP or others, less experienced, afraid to speak out! If you choose to dismiss my post or testing method and decades of experience that is your option. I have no interest in trying to convince you of anything. I know what I know, and I know I got Dbol substituted for Anavar in both the 10mg and 25 mg doses I ordered the last time. *See attached photo of the two different chemical tests. I have contacted Euro-Pharm support and sent my photos. I have yet to hear back. If I do hear back I will share their response here.

The new white pills are regular now, they have discussed it in detail I've seen them show the new white pill line also for euro pharma. Is it possible you got the wrong pills? mix up in shipping? sure possible, but doesn't mean it's malicious or bad. Like I said, there is no argument here, both roidtest kits can be wrong and euro pharma can make a mistake too. They are one of the biggest pharma companies in the world with aas gear so high volume maybe they make mistakes, it happens.

When did you contact the support there ep?

It's not apples and oranges as I've gotten multiple tests wrong from roidtest kits. That's apples and apples. Roidtest can have issues in testing, that's what I'm trying to tell you.

Honestly I had the same issue with roidtest kits, wrong colors and wrong outputs. I had testosterone as primobolan and vise versa, it's hard to tell with roidtest.

The new white pills are regular now, they have discussed it in detail I've seen them show the new white pill line also for euro pharma. Is it possible you got the wrong pills? mix up in shipping? sure possible, but doesn't mean it's malicious or bad. Like I said, there is no argument here, both roidtest kits can be wrong and euro pharma can make a mistake too. They are one of the biggest pharma companies in the world with aas gear so high volume maybe they make mistakes, it happens.

When did you contact the support there ep?

I think anyone can make mistakes. Trusted and legit suppliers can easily mix up some pills in shipping for sure. Best we get EP or some related reps to chime in here to tell us their experience.

I mainly use dbol and tbol from euro pharma so I have 0.00 issues, both roidtest were fine and the orals worked pumped me up big time.

Back
Top Bottom