Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro pharmacies sold by PSL

Yeah I’ve heard great things about their var. just haven’t seen many reviews or if any at all on their sarms.

That's because another board sponsor sells them too and on this forum I'm gonna say they outsell PSL on Sarms. DS and PSL both sell them too.

You can either wait or go ahead and buy them and try for yourself. PSL would enjoy the review.

That's because another board sponsor sells them too and on this forum I'm gonna say they outsell PSL on Sarms. DS and PSL both sell them too.

You can either wait or go ahead and buy them and try for yourself. PSL would enjoy the review.

I’m not going to try something, that hasn’t had a review or anything like that. Would be nice to see testing on it but that cost a lot.

I’d just like to see a review of something other than Sarms4sale. They have great products as the reviews say. But I’d like to see more from the other board sponsors.

I’m not going to try something, that hasn’t had a review or anything like that. Would be nice to see testing on it but that cost a lot.

I’d just like to see a review of something other than Sarms4sale. They have great products as the reviews say. But I’d like to see more from the other board sponsors.

That's up to you. When I sold supps we smashed unflavoured whey all day long but some of our flavoured lines dragged and others flew out. PSL sell roids all day long vs sarms which is not a priority line for them. PSL reviews, therefore, will be focused on roids.

It’s mainly the euro pharmacies sarm line.
There is not a Euro Pharmacies Sarms line.
PSL offers Natural Sarms as just a vendor, however there is many great sources here that provide other sarms brands, we do NOT advertise the sales of sarms here due to other sponsors offering them as their main product line. That is fair business ethics, because we centrally focus on AAS, peptides and HGH. The sarms are superior in quality and people are using them, AAS is just more common to see reviews on. These items would not be on the shopping catalog if they were subpar products.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone will have. I've used their steroids (specifically their Var) and their ED's.
The vars and the ED along with HGH is one of EP's prized items, they have been outstanding with countless feedback that is positive.

I've tried cardarine and rad .! Both on point.
And I know quite a few that have ran mk677 absolutely love it and LGD 4033.
We do not normally talk about or advertise these here as mentioned above by Vision. this is board etiquette. And just wouldn't be the proper or classy thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom