Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro-pharmacies Sustanon 250 test results

Lusdawg12

Registered
Hey fellas,

I recently started using this product a buddy of mine set me up with for my TRT. My doc wasn’t quite ready to prescribe to me although I was quite symptomatic of low T. He did agree to monitor my labs, including my overall testosterone levels.

I started on 200 mg every 7 days. I feel amazing! No more anxiety or depression and libido is back on par. The bedroom activities went from once every 10–14 days to 5-7 times per week!

My wife and I are in a good place again. My doc wasn’t too pleased with my levels this high, so I’ve backed down to 150 mg, but haven’t re-checked my levels since.

I did notice that I don’t get the flushing of the skin anymore from taking 200 mg, but still feel equally amazing.

Levels were drawn 2.5 days after injection of 200 mg

Cheers!

7e22b0aebba02e1c11b706034b5e1eb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey fellas,

I recently started using this product a buddy of mine set me up with for my TRT. My doc wasn’t quite ready to prescribe to me although I was quite symptomatic of low T. He did agree to monitor my labs, including my overall testosterone levels.

I started on 200 mg every 7 days. I feel amazing! No more anxiety or depression and libido is back on par. The bedroom activities went from once every 10–14 days to 5-7 times per week!

My wife and I are in a good place again. My doc wasn’t too pleased with my levels this high, so I’ve backed down to 150 mg, but haven’t re-checked my levels since.

I did notice that I don’t get the flushing of the skin anymore from taking 200 mg, but still feel equally amazing.

Levels were drawn 2.5 days after injection of 200 mg

Cheers!

7e22b0aebba02e1c11b706034b5e1eb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on brother! Yea most docs don't like seeing levels on the high end. A lot are still weary of prescribing hormones and high levels make them nervous even if they're technically still in range. It's a liability thing. There are some docs who are more liberal who will let you maintain higher levels. But for low T purposes 100-150mg per week is plenty. Solid numbers though :)

Back
Top Bottom