Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ever hear of skankpharma?

sMarib31

Registered
Hey anyone on here ever heard of a source called skankpharma? I used them and had mixed results
their service was good, they always responded to me fast. But after I got my package they ignored me cause I was concerned about floaters in the gear. Should I still use this with floaters?

Domestic Supply has been an industry leader well over a decade. You need to be very careful when buying ped's of any kind and trust is everything. Domestic Supply is the best of the best and you will never encounter these kinds of issues by sticking with them!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is the source I have been exclusively using for some time now. The company provides top notch quality and customer service along with fast, discreet domestic shipping. Factor that in with the selection of top name brands and you get the best source you will find![/FONT]

Hey anyone on here ever heard of a source called skankpharma? I used them and had mixed results
their service was good, they always responded to me fast. But after I got my package they ignored me cause I was concerned about floaters in the gear. Should I still use this with floaters?

LOL shankpharma is funny, scammers for sure.

Cant say I have. Make sure you use our approved sources!

I seriously doubt they're worse floaters in his gear because it's all Pharma grade. He was a trusted member on another Forum that tested many many people's underground stuff for years and is very well respected and then decided to go the other route. You calling him out is almost laughable anyone that has been around for a while knows the dude is legit.

Yea I wouldn’t use it with floaters. Check out our sources.

Back
Top Bottom