Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[EVO UPDATE] New Source Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow really suprised to see a site actually taking the time to be 100% sure in the people the approve. Glad I came across this site!

Prob a dumb question, but when people do order where do they get it shipped to..there own address? I always use a vpn, wouldn't use my real name, use a burner # and email via protonmail since it's encrypted and bitcoin or litecoin but doing all this seems a waste to just have it shipped to your house 🏡? I'm always a big paranoid. Apologies in advance if I'm asking this question in the wrong thread.

Prob a dumb question, but when people do order where do they get it shipped to..there own address? I always use a vpn, wouldn't use my real name, use a burner # and email via protonmail since it's encrypted and bitcoin or litecoin but doing all this seems a waste to just have it shipped to your house 🏡? I'm always a big paranoid. Apologies in advance if I'm asking this question in the wrong thread.

If they really want to catch you, they can catch you. LE isn’t after the end user though......they want the guys buying raws to produce and sell. I have always shipped to my house no problem. It’s always good to have a couple addresses though.

One case that stuck in my mind involved LE themselves. In essence we have a rule for both Police Officers and civilian staff employed by a police force wherein you cannot 'bring the force into disrepute'. Now you don't have to break the law as such in order to find yourself subject to the rule and dismissed. Hence, when I still worked for the Metropolitan Police, a story of 5 Welsh lads and one Met police officer were all nabbed by the internal guys due to steroids. The London fella had, I think, brought the gear up and the lads were done for distribution.

If they really want to catch you, they can catch you. LE isn’t after the end user though......they want the guys buying raws to produce and sell. I have always shipped to my house no problem. It’s always good to have a couple addresses though.

Yeah that makes sense, I mean 4 vials of test and some ai's aren't really in the distributor level, well I don't really need the aI as I already have access to aromasin. Also makes sense to have a backup address as I read on roidmass that they won't reship to the same place if the shipment was seized.

Do you use your real name on orders or a fake? Thanks for the advice much appreciated!

One case that stuck in my mind involved LE themselves. In essence we have a rule for both Police Officers and civilian staff employed by a police force wherein you cannot 'bring the force into disrepute'. Now you don't have to break the law as such in order to find yourself subject to the rule and dismissed. Hence, when I still worked for the Metropolitan Police, a story of 5 Welsh lads and one Met police officer were all nabbed by the internal guys due to steroids. The London fella had, I think, brought the gear up and the lads were done for distribution.

Ah makes sense for le to keep their rep maintained. Did they go to jail or just lost their jobs?

Yeah that makes sense, I mean 4 vials of test and some ai's aren't really in the distributor level, well I don't really need the aI as I already have access to aromasin. Also makes sense to have a backup address as I read on roidmass that they won't reship to the same place if the shipment was seized.

Do you use your real name on orders or a fake? Thanks for the advice much appreciated!

Ah makes sense for le to keep their rep maintained. Did they go to jail or just lost their jobs?

I use my real name. You have to sign for packages and if your ID doesn't match you may have an issue.

I use my real name. You have to sign for packages and if your ID doesn't match you may have an issue.

Ah yea that's what I figured, sometimes they just leave packages at the door, sometimes they want a signature and if no ones around to sign you have to go and pick it up and it might be difficult to pick it up without matching id.

There is a loop hole.

I see, guess I need to research.

Ah yea that's what I figured, sometimes they just leave packages at the door, sometimes they want a signature and if no ones around to sign you have to go and pick it up and it might be difficult to pick it up without matching id.

I see, guess I need to research.
I use an abbreviation of my name, so I can sign for it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom