Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with prestigepharmagear.com so far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry im abit of a newbie to all this talk. whats bridging lol.

Bridging is basically a method that helps maintain your gains while you have a break from your cycle. Although technically your not actually completely off everything I.e a 12 or 14 week blast of test at 600 tren at 400 masterone at 700 a week. Then an example of a bridge would be discontinuing the use of all the above except for test. What you would want to do is lower your test to about 250 or 300 mg a week depending on your bloodwork. Do this for about 6 8 weeks to help rest your body, refresh your receptors and help restore hormone balance to your body. Then start back another cycle again after that process has finished. Really only advised for advanced users that have been cycling for years.

Bridging is basically a method that helps maintain your gains while you have a break from your cycle. Although technically your not actually completely off everything I.e a 12 or 14 week blast of test at 600 tren at 400 masterone at 700 a week. Then an example of a bridge would be discontinuing the use of all the above except for test. What you would want to do is lower your test to about 250 or 300 mg a week depending on your bloodwork. Do this for about 6 8 weeks to help rest your body, refresh your receptors and help restore hormone balance to your body. Then start back another cycle again after that process has finished. Really only advised for advanced users that have been cycling for years.

wow! thanks for the explanation so it's basically a way to help keep your gains cool. sounds a little dangerous though. each to their own ofcourse but i would much rather stick to the time on equal to time off regime.

wow! thanks for the explanation so it's basically a way to help keep your gains cool. sounds a little dangerous though. each to their own ofcourse but i would much rather stick to the time on equal to time off regime.

best thing to do especially if your a beginner.

Sounds good be sure to have an ai on hand for that cycle especially considering its your first cycle you never know how sensitive to estrogen conversion your going to be. Aromasin should do it.

See how you get on with testosterone before adding the other compounds. You don't know how your body will react to each individual compound.

Not to mention it will allow you to work out the right doses for each compound that works best for you. Rather than going in blind. Youll also be able to see how each compound works and how it changes your overall look and feel by introducing them slowly.

- - - Updated - - -

Mid way through a test, tri tri tren and equipoise cycle with prestige pharma. This stuff has been doing wonders for me. Gained around 15lbs lean, been getting crazy pumps during workouts too. Running test at 600mg, tri tren 300mg and eq 600mg a week straight through. Possibly going to end the cycle with a blast of winnie. Will post more pics as i progress. my latest pic from gym.
View attachment 11822
View attachment 11823

What was the pinning like with prestige tri tren. I've used a few different brands before with their tri tren. The pinning was a bitch. Hurt so bad. Read that some labs over do it on the alcohol which effects pinning and makes it painful. Injection sites all inflamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom