bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Experience with prestigepharmagear.com so far so good

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_d1982 View Post
    you running it alone or with anything else?
    Running it alone. I'm bridging right now between cycles for about 6 weeks then I'm going to switch over to test e and probably tren and mast.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Markj View Post
    Running it alone. I'm bridging right now between cycles for about 6 weeks then I'm going to switch over to test e and probably tren and mast.
    What we're you bridging from?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I ran a test and eq cycle for about 16 weeks. 2 weeks into my bridge now. On about 300 mg a week test. I've been blasting and cruising for nearly a year now. Helps keep my receptors fresh 😏

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    What is your age and body fat% ?
    25 and around 16% body fat

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzaesthetics View Post
    25 and around 16% body fat
    You're a bit too young for steroids, and you would be better served if you got your body fat down a few percentage points as well. You should wait about 2 more years before using steroids, because your endocrine system is still developing and you can cause it permanent harm. The fat percentage coming down would benefit you with reduced estrogen conversion, and increased gains. For the short term, I would urge you to give SARMs a try instead and save the steroids for just a little bit longer.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're a bit too young for steroids, and you would be better served if you got your body fat down a few percentage points as well. You should wait about 2 more years before using steroids, because your endocrine system is still developing and you can cause it permanent harm. The fat percentage coming down would benefit you with reduced estrogen conversion, and increased gains. For the short term, I would urge you to give SARMs a try instead and save the steroids for just a little bit longer.
    100% agree there about getting his body fat down to at least 12%. But your really think 25 is too young 🤔

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Appreciate the advice , Iíll look into it , but for now I think Test seems most suitable to me

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Markj View Post
    100% agree there about getting his body fat down to at least 12%. But your really think 25 is too young
    Generally your endocrine system finishes developing closer to 27, and I'd rather err towards safety in any advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzaesthetics View Post
    Appreciate the advice , Iíll look into it , but for now I think Test seems most suitable to me
    Test enanthate though mate not just any test. Be sure to remember that. I would advise that you do a little more research into cycling to before you do start.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oh I see , how long have you been cycling yourself

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast