Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with prestigepharmagear.com so far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention it will allow you to work out the right doses for each compound that works best for you. Rather than going in blind. Youll also be able to see how each compound works and how it changes your overall look and feel by introducing them slowly.

- - - Updated - - -

What was the pinning like with prestige tri tren. I've used a few different brands before with their tri tren. The pinning was a bitch. Hurt so bad. Read that some labs over do it on the alcohol which effects pinning and makes it painful. Injection sites all inflamed.

I know exactly what you mean. Didn't really get that with prestige pharma gear. I load up 2ml with test and only had slight pip on some jabs. Other than that it was all good.

I know exactly what you mean. Didn't really get that with prestige pharma gear. I load up 2ml with test and only had slight pip on some jabs. Other than that it was all good.

Oh okay. I always find injecting 2 ml at one time in one area gets inflamed. I rotate my injections sites to help avoid it.

Site injections are bro science bull crap. Steroids do not work that way.

Does increase inflammation though and site swelling. I've noticed when i started injecting my upper chest about year back ive made considerable gains. Build up of scar tissue and Inflamation. But my chest definetly looks bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you mean jabbing in a specific muscle to help that area grow?

In my experience it works . Just my opinion.

Does increase inflammation though and site swelling. I've noticed when i started injecting my upper chest about year back ive made considerable gains. Build up of scar tissue and Inflamation. But my chest definetly looks bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably just placebo. Whatever works for you though...

Probably just placebo. Whatever works for you though...

This is the thing everybody thst talks about and gives in stick 9 times of 10 they haven't tried it. Their just going by what they've hard online or some gym bro tells them in the gym. Try it and see. I swear by it.

- - - Updated - - -

I might try my shoulders then because that's my weakpoint. Best to inject side dealt or?

Need recommendations for my first cycle. I’ve been training 4 years natural now I want to bulk up and stay lean at the same time
You are pretty jacked for only training 4 years. I would save a cycle for when you stop growing. You are already getting big quick naturally.

You are pretty jacked for only training 4 years. I would save a cycle for when you stop growing. You are already getting big quick naturally.

I have already started the cycle and honestly I felt like I was plateauing at the time and needed the boost. Thanks for the advice 🙂

shoulders are sore as fuck. but I noticed my mind and muscle connection felt so much better on the gym because of the localised pain.

Pinning in your chest or shoulders will slways hurt a little more than in your glute or quad. Smaller muscle group. Nothing a massage and some fresh blood into the muscle from training session won't solve. The pumps are crazyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom