Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 177

Thread: Experience with prestigepharmagear.com so far so good

  1. #21
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    254
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzaesthetics View Post
    Appreciate the advice , Iíll look into it , but for now I think Test seems most suitable to me

    What's your diet like because you will need to make changes if your going to get body fat down to 12%

  2. #22
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    52
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage4211 View Post
    What we're you bridging from?
    sorry im abit of a newbie to all this talk. whats bridging lol.

  3. #23
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    122
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Markj View Post
    I ran a test and eq cycle for about 16 weeks. 2 weeks into my bridge now. On about 300 mg a week test. I've been blasting and cruising for nearly a year now. Helps keep my receptors fresh 😏
    You using prestige gear too?

  4. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    102
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iíve changed my diet drastically, itís quite boring but works, egg whites , chicken breast/ turkey breast for the most part.

  5. #25
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    254
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage4211 View Post
    You using prestige gear too?
    Yh all prestige stuff. I was wondering if anybody had tried there genotropin hgh ?

  6. #26
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    254
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_d1982 View Post
    sorry im abit of a newbie to all this talk. whats bridging lol.
    Bridging is basically a method that helps maintain your gains while you have a break from your cycle. Although technically your not actually completely off everything I.e a 12 or 14 week blast of test at 600 tren at 400 masterone at 700 a week. Then an example of a bridge would be discontinuing the use of all the above except for test. What you would want to do is lower your test to about 250 or 300 mg a week depending on your bloodwork. Do this for about 6 8 weeks to help rest your body, refresh your receptors and help restore hormone balance to your body. Then start back another cycle again after that process has finished. Really only advised for advanced users that have been cycling for years.

  7. #27
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    52
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Markj View Post
    Bridging is basically a method that helps maintain your gains while you have a break from your cycle. Although technically your not actually completely off everything I.e a 12 or 14 week blast of test at 600 tren at 400 masterone at 700 a week. Then an example of a bridge would be discontinuing the use of all the above except for test. What you would want to do is lower your test to about 250 or 300 mg a week depending on your bloodwork. Do this for about 6 8 weeks to help rest your body, refresh your receptors and help restore hormone balance to your body. Then start back another cycle again after that process has finished. Really only advised for advanced users that have been cycling for years.
    wow! thanks for the explanation so it's basically a way to help keep your gains cool. sounds a little dangerous though. each to their own ofcourse but i would much rather stick to the time on equal to time off regime.

  8. #28
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    122
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_d1982 View Post
    wow! thanks for the explanation so it's basically a way to help keep your gains cool. sounds a little dangerous though. each to their own ofcourse but i would much rather stick to the time on equal to time off regime.
    best thing to do especially if your a beginner.

  9. #29
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    24
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzaesthetics View Post
    Appreciate the advice , Iíll look into it , but for now I think Test seems most suitable to me
    You ever cycled before though? Or looking to start your first cycle?

  10. #30
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    102
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never cycled before, so I appreciate all the advice given by the fellow members

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •