Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with prestigepharmagear.com so far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swolenerd1

Mid way through a test, tri tri tren and equipoise cycle with prestige pharma. This stuff has been doing wonders for me. Gained around 15lbs lean, been getting crazy pumps during workouts too. Running test at 600mg, tri tren 300mg and eq 600mg a week straight through. Possibly going to end the cycle with a blast of winnie. Will post more pics as i progress. my latest pic from gym.
20190705_183112.jpg
20190715_204956.jpg

Mid way through a test, tri tri tren and equipoise cycle with prestige pharma. This stuff has been doing wonders for me. Gained around 15lbs lean, been getting crazy pumps during workouts too. Running test at 600mg, tri tren 300mg and eq 600mg a week straight through. Possibly going to end the cycle with a blast of winnie. Will post more pics as i progress. my latest pic from gym.
View attachment 11822
View attachment 11823
Need recommendations for my first cycle. I’ve been training 4 years natural now I want to bulk up and stay lean at the same time

Solid physique. How long until you noticed gains. I'm switching to prestige tren ace in a week. any sides? night sweats etc?

- - - Updated - - -

Need recommendations for my first cycle. I’ve been training 4 years natural now I want to bulk up and stay lean at the same time

I would strongly suggest just testosterone for your first cycle. You'd only need to pin twice a week with Enanthate

Just testosterone mate. Probably test e too is best. Dont listen to anybody talking to you about running dbol on its own. I did that messed me up. Live and learn though right.

I ran a test and eq cycle for about 16 weeks. 2 weeks into my bridge now. On about 300 mg a week test. I've been blasting and cruising for nearly a year now. Helps keep my receptors fresh 😏

25 and around 16% body fat
You're a bit too young for steroids, and you would be better served if you got your body fat down a few percentage points as well. You should wait about 2 more years before using steroids, because your endocrine system is still developing and you can cause it permanent harm. The fat percentage coming down would benefit you with reduced estrogen conversion, and increased gains. For the short term, I would urge you to give SARMs a try instead and save the steroids for just a little bit longer.

You're a bit too young for steroids, and you would be better served if you got your body fat down a few percentage points as well. You should wait about 2 more years before using steroids, because your endocrine system is still developing and you can cause it permanent harm. The fat percentage coming down would benefit you with reduced estrogen conversion, and increased gains. For the short term, I would urge you to give SARMs a try instead and save the steroids for just a little bit longer.

100% agree there about getting his body fat down to at least 12%. But your really think 25 is too young 🤔

Appreciate the advice , I’ll look into it , but for now I think Test seems most suitable to me

100% agree there about getting his body fat down to at least 12%. But your really think 25 is too young [emoji848]
Generally your endocrine system finishes developing closer to 27, and I'd rather err towards safety in any advice.

Appreciate the advice , I’ll look into it , but for now I think Test seems most suitable to me

Test enanthate though mate not just any test. Be sure to remember that. I would advise that you do a little more research into cycling to before you do start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom