Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Express-Domestic Trenbolone Acetate & Anavar Log/Review

Wetworks

So I recently made a purchase with Express-Domestic. I've been talking to a few members on here and my plans are to review/log my progress which is what I plan to do. Below is what I recently received from Express-Domestic.

4x vials of Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/10ML
1x Liquid Anavar 20mg/50ML

I'm already midway thru my current cycle (16 weeks total) which consistence of Test Prop, EQ, Tren Ace, Tbol, and Anavar. This Monday (11/16/14) will be my 8th week period in which I will include the tren ace to the cycle. I will be dosing this compound at 100mg EOD to sync up with my Test Prop injections. I plan to introduce the Anavar at week 10 for a total of 6 weeks in which I will be dosing this at 20mg-40 ED. I'm unsure of what dose I plan to use since I talked to my trainer and he assured me if it's REAL/good var all I would need would be 20mg it will do wonders with the tren. I will make the final choice when the time comes and update it.

My cycle will look like this. The test prop and eq I'm using are gymlabs (due to express-domestic being out of stock with these two items I just reordered from roidsource)

Testosterone-Propionate 200mg EOD 1-16 weeks
Equipoise 600mg EW 1-12 weeks
Trenbolone-Acetate 100mg EOD 8-16 weeks
Anavar 20-40mg ED 10-16 weeks

I will be updating this log and my review every sunday til the 16 week mark and in which I will post a end conclusion on what I think of Express-Domestic products I have.

I too ordered from EX-DOM i am waiting for my supplements to arrive. Although i have using these type of training aids for years, i have just began to be more serious and have learned alot. I am in shape to give advice yet but I do admire your dosing log and commitment along with the other large group of committed educated and unselfish people willing to share knowledge ideas and opinions

I really appreciate you doing your log this way, It should always be detailed and out in the open for everyone to see and I really look forward to seeing how it goes for you.

I'll be Following you Bro.
I hope that everything turns out Great............................. JP

When does the RS juice end and EX start , isn't it going to be hard to tell the difference. Well the tren you will get those sweats , you will know it's working . The var with the tren ? I wonder if you will feel it . I don't know if I would run them together . It might be a disappointment. Just my opinion. I'm with you on this and wish you the greatest results !

" Caann youuu dig itttt ! "

When does the RS juice end and EX start , isn't it going to be hard to tell the difference. Well the tren you will get those sweats , you will know it's working . The var with the tren ? I wonder if you will feel it . I don't know if I would run them together . It might be a disappointment. Just my opinion. I'm with you on this and wish you the greatest results !

The test is gonna be ran the whole 16 weeks. The EQ ends week 12.

I just did my first pin of the tren yesterday besides my shoulder kind of hurting that's it currently.

I have also been thinking abut the same concerns you have with the Anavar.....we'll see I'm still on the fence about that. Right now I'm more concerned about spotting signs of this tren working since it was brought up in another thread E-D was having issues with it. So I'm paying close attention

Using their tren a 100mg ed. Started Tuesday, no sides so to speak of. I'm only a couple days in. Saw this and the other post. Damn I hope it's legit. You guys have me a lil worried. Keep me posted guys and I'll post updates with what's going on with my cycle.

Ok so week 1 has pasted! I have been injecting express-domestics tren ace @ 100mg every other day. This week I have done 4 injections (fourth to come later today).

Monday- Pinned, no issues, didn't get any pip. Had a friend of mine do the injection for me. Mixing the tren in with test prop supposely it helps to reduce the chance of "tren cough" we will see how that works for me. Delt did kind of start to sore up about 10 minutes after injection, but the next day no pain at all. Nothing else to report.

Wednesday- Pinned, no issue, got the sore feeling again right after. I did get some pip from this injection which lasted about two days, but I'll contribute that to user error (I had to inject myself) being that I've done it a handful of times I'm sure I need some perfecting at the technique still. Monday/Tuesday I struggled with having energy thru out the day even my workout. Wednesday night I struggled to sleep got into bed at 11pm and didn't crash out til 2:30pm. That could be associated with the tren.

Friday- Towards the end of the week my workouts finished strong and I felt a lot better in general thru out the day. Pinned, no issues, again I did get some pip lasted a day after my injection. I really don't let that affect my judgement on a lab due to a ton of different reasons (I've had good gear I've had 5-6 pip on and doesn't bother me) that could be associated with like I said earlier pretty sure I suck at doing self injections. Strength feels good in the gym right now.

Sunday- I have yet to do my last injection for the week, but I do plan on it. Weighted in yesterday at 173lbs from 175lbs. I've visually looking more leaner overall. I know people just tend to look at mid section, but I've noticed my shoulders, back, chest, arm areas are all looking a lot more defined which is a good thing.

I believed I covered everything for this week. Second week starts tomorrow!

If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to chime in. Thanks!

Hey Wet , those self injection are easy , don't think to much about it , chose your spot , clean and 1 2 3 dart , all the way in and push slowly 1/2 cc count to 10 repeat ,

Now back to the tren , any sweats yet ? One thing I tried to do on tren is to keep to routine before bed . Don't get worked up and the BP going , unless it's sex , cause usually it lowers after your done .

I did have night sweats the night I couldn't really sleep. Ya I just need to do it more and more myself and im sure the injections will become smoother. My hand shakes with the needle in and everything so I expect the pip to come.

I'm expecting more tren tomorrow. Just because of the recent concern with the tren in another thread. So chief decided to send me more which is very awesome. So I'll finish this bottle and start the brand new vials next to compare.

So I wasn't going to say anything about this, because it naturally doesn't reflect on the review. Due to the recent pop up from another member of potentially getting a bad batch of tren ace. Chief contacted me and informed me of the situation and his concerns to deliver top notch products to his customers. He insisted he would send another four replacement vials of tren from their regular supplier free of charge....who can argue there?

SO I got my mail from express-domestic today expecting four vials. Not only did I get the four vials of tren ace, but I also got two extra vials (test prop, npp) and a blister of pills (proviron). I have to say I was quite surprised, but impressed.

Express-Domestic concern for there products and customers has been exceptional you can really tell they take pride and strive to be a good lab.

WP_20141124_003.jpg

P.S. I'm in no way affiliated or a representative of this lab just a member of evolutionary trying to do a review for my brothers.

So express is just a reseller or are they actually producing the products in their line up?

Good to see they sent you replacements and some extras for the inconvenience.

Now that's one question I'm unsure of and I don't wanna give out the wrong info maybe chief or i20bpm might chime in on this...

Back
Top Bottom