needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: expressdomestic2.com Review 4 out of 5

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

expressdomestic2.com Review 4 out of 5

These guys are not in the source review section so I will post here. Will try to post in the regular format with a twist as I will be adding a notes section.

Comms & Ordering (5) : Communication was fantastic and fast with no prompting. The payment was simple with Vanilla (don't change that guys). I was not expecting a tracking number per their site, but got one anyway (thank you).

Delivery & Packaging (3): I ordered Friday, it shipped Monday got it Wednesday (5). This was with a sale at their store and Vets day on tuesday. However the pack arrived with a scribbled return address (this can cause alot of suspicion in some parts) it was not legible (1). I appreciate the fact they took great care in packing the contents inside. But, the return address is something alot of postal workers look at guys. The items appeared to be vacuum packed with masking tape around that (5).

Product Ordered: 2 liq Anavar, 1 Liq Dbol.

Product Results (5) : I have been running some other good quality dbol and var from a private so I have it in my system already, so I feel I can give some insight into this. Both products are GTG in my book. Took both for my second dose of the day and "felt it". My wife has been on some private var, and she took some var and "felt it". Good stuff, you guys have my vote.

Notes:
    With the exception of the return address everything was great. I would recommend to the folks a express to keep everything else up otherwise. Good gear, good prices, fast service. I would order from them in the fututre if they fix that return adress problem.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if they not reviewed...we don't consider them legit bro...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Agree with you Lord I just got an order from them this week of Var and Tren Ace which I plan to start next week. They definitely need to figure out something about those return address scribbling. My communication and delivery was a 5/5 as well. I'll post a review myself when I get a few weeks into their product.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nice review. Thanks for ppsting

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Is this the same source as 'the chief' who posts here as express domestic?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ^^^I believe so.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That is correct waco and rock.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    BTW I'm not in any way shape or form associated with this or any other lab. Just thought it might be helpful to those who were looking for a review.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    if they not reviewed...we don't consider them legit bro...
    that's my fault, we talked to you maybe a month ago about that, I couldn't reformat the banner for some reason and that was the only hurdle we had to getting in the review section. I'll try to figure it out asap.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD View Post
    These guys are not in the source review section so I will post here. Will try to post in the regular format with a twist as I will be adding a notes section.

Comms & Ordering (5) : Communication was fantastic and fast with no prompting. The payment was simple with Vanilla (don't change that guys). I was not expecting a tracking number per their site, but got one anyway (thank you).

Delivery & Packaging (3): I ordered Friday, it shipped Monday got it Wednesday (5). This was with a sale at their store and Vets day on tuesday. However the pack arrived with a scribbled return address (this can cause alot of suspicion in some parts) it was not legible (1). I appreciate the fact they took great care in packing the contents inside. But, the return address is something alot of postal workers look at guys. The items appeared to be vacuum packed with masking tape around that (5).

Product Ordered: 2 liq Anavar, 1 Liq Dbol.

Product Results (5) : I have been running some other good quality dbol and var from a private so I have it in my system already, so I feel I can give some insight into this. Both products are GTG in my book. Took both for my second dose of the day and "felt it". My wife has been on some private var, and she took some var and "felt it". Good stuff, you guys have my vote.

Notes:
    With the exception of the return address everything was great. I would recommend to the folks a express to keep everything else up otherwise. Good gear, good prices, fast service. I would order from them in the fututre if they fix that return adress problem.
    we definetly appreciate the feedback especially on the orals cause we have only been carrying them for the last 6 months or so. We will definetly fix the return address problem and try to do that as safely as possible. As far as that payment option that you like, I can't imagine that being around much longer, they are making it tighter and tighter. It got pretty much impossible for us to use any of them because their idea of large sums of money and ours are way different. They just get cancelled to fast, it's would be the best option otherwise.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast