Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ExpressPCT.com fake nolvadex?

Dreid

Registered
Who in the world would fake nolvadex? Expresspct that is who!
I am using their nolvadex in pct and i got my bloodwork done and no changes to my numbers when my LH levels should have doubled. No way tthis stuff is real and if they fake nolva who knows what else they fake

Domestic Supply is the top rated source you are going to find.... From being known for the best quality to having top notch customer service and shipping speed with a huge variety of top brands, you must make the switch to domestic supply!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is who I would strongly recommend to use. They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want![/FONT]

Who in the world would fake nolvadex? Expresspct that is who!
I am using their nolvadex in pct and i got my bloodwork done and no changes to my numbers when my LH levels should have doubled. No way tthis stuff is real and if they fake nolva who knows what else they fake

Avoid, avoid!!

I stick to my go to's - PSL and NapsGear

Back
Top Bottom