Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

expresspct.com steroids bunk

emanTi

Registered
I ordered from expresspct and their steroids are bunk and I have bloodwork to prove it
I am using their trenbolone and testosterone together. My test levels on it even though I am using 500mg a week only went to 800 from 300. they should be in the 3000+ range

Domestic Supply has been an industry leader well over a decade. You need to be very careful when buying ped's of any kind and trust is everything. Domestic Supply is the best of the best and you will never encounter these kinds of issues by sticking with them!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is the source I have been exclusively using for some time now. The company provides top notch quality and customer service along with fast, discreet domestic shipping. Factor that in with the selection of top name brands and you get the best source you will find![/FONT]

I ordered from expresspct and their steroids are bunk and I have bloodwork to prove it
I am using their trenbolone and testosterone together. My test levels on it even though I am using 500mg a week only went to 800 from 300. they should be in the 3000+ range

Have you had blood tests on previous companies products?

only use our forum approved sponsored sources, like n2bm, sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom