Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ?Fake Gear a few basic questions, please.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

?Fake Gear a few basic questions, please.

6í0 200lb (now 207), ?Body fat but Iím trim and have a 6pack and a 33inch waist. Been lifting off/on since youth- I am 41yo.

Middle of 1st cycle of Test-E, 500mg/week w/ Armidex. Diet and training have been good. Tmrw is Week 6, Iíve been through 10 pins and- ZERO strength gains. I have gained about 7lb of weight but I credit that to eating about 1000cal/day surplus over this time. I feel no different today than 5wks ago. I think my gear is bogus.

Q1.Is It even worth my time to check a testosterone level to confirm or to test the gear itself?
    Q2.Do I finish the planned 10wk cycle or just stop and run the PCT I bought with it (Nolvadex, but it might be a fucking Skittle for all I know)?

Also just wanted to vent how frustrating it has been waiting for this to kick in and still with no results after 5wks. I received my contact via the request for domestic source here in this forum from a VIP member. Is the Ďsponsorí link above considered more trustworthy?

The one silver lining is that I have ZERO side effects as well- my skin is clear and hair is normal. No issues w/ blood pressure. My libido has been the same as itís been for 20yrs+. Which also makes me think that this stuff is bogus.
    Any advice is appreciated.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Whereíd you get your gear from?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    One of the VIP members from here. I responded to a 'request for domestic' thread and they sent me a list. I don't want to straight up call the dude out.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrizz View Post
    One of the VIP members from here. I responded to a 'request for domestic' thread and they sent me a list. I don't want to straight up call the dude out.
    Meh fair enough. Someone else will chime in but being at six weeks with 500mg test e you should definitely be experiencing something.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Smithmi, thanks for the reply. That's what I thought too- especially since I am steroid naive and this is totally my first cycle (supposedly you respond more the first time).
    I am lifting (it's all relative) heavy for my weight of 207lb, but I thought I would be able to lift MORE after 5wks of the test-E. I always wanted to be able to bench 405 and I've been stuck at 365 forever. I figured that at my age of 41yo this was my only shot of doing it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrizz View Post
    Smithmi, thanks for the reply. That's what I thought too- especially since I am steroid naive and this is totally my first cycle (supposedly you respond more the first time).
    I am lifting (it's all relative) heavy for my weight of 207lb, but I thought I would be able to lift MORE after 5wks of the test-E. I always wanted to be able to bench 405 and I've been stuck at 365 forever. I figured that at my age of 41yo this was my only shot of doing it.
    Np here to help. Iím sure one of the moderators or a member will be able to help also

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you definitely need to test your levels... you cant make an accusation without having that kind of proof

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would get bloodwork done to check your levels for sure. I personally start to feel the onset around week 4 into 5 with enanthate, but everyone is different.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I would get bloodwork done to check your levels for sure. I personally start to feel the onset around week 4 into 5 with enanthate, but everyone is different.
    Same. I usually feel more strength and weight gain after the first few weeks

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm certain it's been answered here before but for something like this is there any value to testing anything OTHER than a free testosterone level? BTW, I have ZERO estro symptoms either. I feel exactly the same as I felt 5wks ago. If you check with an endocrinologist there's a ton of other stuff (and I'm fairly educated on the topic). But isn't there a cutoff to say like, for example, if the free testosterone is 800 after 5wks of 500mg of Test-E- clearly something is NOT right. I'm just looking for a litmus test lab test, I don't believe this situation calls for a full endocrine panel, however it's possible I'm oversimplifying it drastically. Thanks in advance, guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast