Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake Kiefe from HGH power

Status
Not open for further replies.
MALDI:
c56f4dc6cb0ea090a816e54d26749e54.jpg

402f98cfac4c462b8679bca8588ba8c0.jpg

c0bb72346e4cc305de617b3e497243b7.jpg

73bbf5080e51acdc9e0fc1d6921cba9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey , musicboy i cannot send you more message. Dont know why, i found out that i Will order from 5kits.bz. Can you send me the code for 10% refund?

I'm still waiting on the Verdict??? Legit or Bunk???

it's real hgh but most likely it's not going to give you good results. you would have to take double the amount to get good results. Or you can spend double the money and get great results with pharm grade. either way, you end up spending the same amount.

it's real hgh but most likely it's not going to give you good results. you would have to take double the amount to get good results. Or you can spend double the money and get great results with pharm grade. either way, you end up spending the same amount.

Ok, thanks. Glad it's settled. Now folks can decide whether or not to buy.

Lat time I checked pharm grade was $600...Any generic can be got for $120 to $200...Its 3to4 times the cost. Even with double dosing generic your still money ahead...The problem is generic is often hit or miss.....Quality might not be the same across the board...But if you can commit to a year of pharm..Go for it! Thats the best way..

actually hghpower kefei is $120 a for 100 iu, so if it only takes double the dosage to get the same result as pharma grade, it is a much better buy.

so if the maker of this thread has changed his opinion from kefei being fake to it takes double the dosage to get same result as pharma. Its time to lock this thread for false claims in the title and first few posts.

actually hghpower kefei is $120 a for 100 iu, so if it only takes double the dosage to get the same result as pharma grade, it is a much better buy.

so if the maker of this thread has changed his opinion from kefei being fake to it takes double the dosage to get same result as pharma. Its time to lock this thread for false claims in the title and first few posts.

Amen to that Brother! I'd dish out some sorta discipline as well. A good Spank'n seems to be in order! 😡

I think musicboy did everybody a service by posting these results . He admitted he worded the title wrong and apologized. And , it's not like he's the only one to say to double up on generics compared to pharm grade ???? I thought this board encouraged blood test and results which he did . And now you want to lock the thread ??? The truth is , you still might need to double up being that 87 percent pure might have too much impurities in there to compare with real pharm grade . Who knows ... But locking this thread just wiped the slate clean for this sponsor and that should be left up to the consumer . Not a moderator .....

Lat time I checked pharm grade was $600...Any generic can be got for $120 to $200...Its 3to4 times the cost. Even with double dosing generic your still money ahead...The problem is generic is often hit or miss.....Quality might not be the same across the board...But if you can commit to a year of pharm..Go for it! Thats the best way..

You can buy 5 kits of pharm grade for about $1800. or You can buy 6 kits of generic for around $780. comes close to about the same. but better results with the pharm grade.

That would be dumb to lock the thread. Then no one can get the info. I'm all about changing the title, but lock the thread would be a dissevice to all memebers. People want correct info, this is correct. We now know the truth, so let people have access to the truth. don't hide it from them.

Amen to that Brother! I'd dish out some sorta discipline as well. A good Spank'n seems to be in order! ��

Discipline for what??? Telling it like I was it and then putting the work in to find the truth and trying to help others out! What the fuck ever! Do what you have to, but everyone who has followed this thread has learned important info, and that's what it's all about.

Hey for the price I'm happy with 87% pure. And I'm seeing people posting bloods in the mid 20s which is good enough for me seeing that one guy just posted nord results at 28.
I was about to order a bunch of Nordipens but like what was said before, even double the dosage you still come ahead with generics.

When I can afford to run 5iu of pharma without thinking about it, then I'll start buying it lol.

I'm happy this is sorted out.

That would be dumb to lock the thread. Then no one can get the info. I'm all about changing the title, but lock the thread would be a dissevice to all memebers. People want correct info, this is correct. We now know the truth, so let people have access to the truth. don't hide it from them.

nothing is being hid. you wrote you got fake hgh and the tests proved otherwise.if a thread is locked, it is not erased,its always available to look over. start a new thread about if generic is worth the price, that is not what the title is about.the hgh wasnt fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom