Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake Kiefe from HGH power

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicboy

Ordered from this company on a referral from one of the moderators from this site. He said they were a legit source! Got in the product and started injections. 3iu/day. 7 days in started getting red whelps at ejection sites and stopped immediately.

I was told it was Kiefe

here's what I found out searching online:
http://www.somatropin.cn/hghtest.html
"Nowadays, the scammers print packaging of reputable brands and fill them with vials of low grade HGH mimick. In most cases they use 192 amino acid sequence molecule which generally functions similarly as the real 191 amino acid sequence HGH, but it also causes an immune reaction when the body detects it as foreign. This leads to red painful welts on injection spot and can lead to serious health problems if the body's immune system develops defense against the real, endogenous 191 amino acid HGH as well. This effectively leaves the person with no HGH at all.

Bacterial residue in low grade Somatropin or Somatrem

Painful red welts on injection spot can be caused by low quality growth hormone which contain too much bacterial residue. This can lead to serious problems where the body could eventually develop resistance even against its own naturally produced growth hormone.

The 192 amino acid sequence growth hormone is called somatrem while the real 191 amino acid sequence is somatropin. Somatrem is easier and much cheaper to produce. Only a proper lab analysis can show if the substance is 191 or 192 amino acid sequence.

Occasional painful welt does not automatically mean that the substance is somatrem. From time to time it can happen with somatropin too (if you hit an awkward spot). If the welts appear after every injection and persist for a day or two, then you should discontinue the cycle immediately and have a sample lab tested."

Now,
this is just from personal experience!!!!

The only reason I'm putting it out there is in hopes that no one else waist their time and money or their life.
I will post pics soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 634
Ordered from this company on a referral from one of the moderators from this site. He said they were a legit source! Got in the product and started injections. 3iu/day. 7 days in started getting red whelps at ejection sites and stopped immediately.

I was told it was Kiefe

here's what I found out searching online:
http://www.somatropin.cn/hghtest.html
"Nowadays, the scammers print packaging of reputable brands and fill them with vials of low grade HGH mimick. In most cases they use 192 amino acid sequence molecule which generally functions similarly as the real 191 amino acid sequence HGH, but it also causes an immune reaction when the body detects it as foreign. This leads to red painful welts on injection spot and can lead to serious health problems if the body's immune system develops defense against the real, endogenous 191 amino acid HGH as well. This effectively leaves the person with no HGH at all.

Bacterial residue in low grade Somatropin or Somatrem

Painful red welts on injection spot can be caused by low quality growth hormone which contain too much bacterial residue. This can lead to serious problems where the body could eventually develop resistance even against its own naturally produced growth hormone.

The 192 amino acid sequence growth hormone is called somatrem while the real 191 amino acid sequence is somatropin. Somatrem is easier and much cheaper to produce. Only a proper lab analysis can show if the substance is 191 or 192 amino acid sequence.

Occasional painful welt does not automatically mean that the substance is somatrem. From time to time it can happen with somatropin too (if you hit an awkward spot). If the welts appear after every injection and persist for a day or two, then you should discontinue the cycle immediately and have a sample lab tested."

Now,
this is just from personal experience!!!!

The only reason I'm putting it out there is in hopes that no one else waist their time and money or their life.
I will post pics soon.

there is no way in hell it causes this effect for everyone and he is selling fake hgh.ive been on them for over 6 months and never had this side effect.Maybe you got a shit batch or a bad reaction to them this isnt the common effects of hgh power kefei , i guarantee that..ill get some others that have used to back me up on that.. no problem.

Damn I was just writing an email placing an order for 10 kits. Think I might hold off until I find another source

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This proves nothing haha, you must provide a serum test in order to say something is not good! Damn don't go bashing sources!

all this proves is he had an alergic reaction to the hgh.Generics can cause an alergic reaction in about 10% of the users, it happens.ive been on this stuff almost 7 months without a single problem.It obviously isnt as pure as pharma grade.

please provide some sort of serum test please. igf or hgh levels, you are claiming its fake.. or this title will be edited.

if you have a test to back this i will contact the source and see what i can do for you

Last edited:
Have you taken HGH before and not had a reaction? Do you have any bloodwork? Red welts mean almost nothing.

Ok,
it is FAKE!

HGH power is claiming that his product is 191 amino "correct"?

this is not
"Painful red welts on injection spot can be caused by low quality growth hormone which contain too much bacterial residue. This can lead to serious problems where the body could eventually develop resistance even against its own naturally produced growth hormone.

The 192 amino acid sequence growth hormone is called somatrem while the real 191 amino acid sequence is somatropin. Somatrem is easier and much cheaper to produce. Only a proper lab analysis can show if the substance is 191 or 192 amino acid sequence."

You may not have a reaction to 192 (fake hgh), but I did.

Look,
I will post bloods when I get home.
I'm not bashing the source. All I'm saying is what happened to me whn I took it. These are the facts.

Have you taken HGH before and not had a reaction? Do you have any bloodwork? Red welts mean almost nothing.

I hav used other HGH product form a friend and had no reaction.
And red welts do mean something!!!!

I posted the article and people are seeking to not even comment on the dif between 191 & 192. I'm not sure if u guys care, but I'm not satisfied with paying that much for 912. I was under the impression that it was generic 191.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom