Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female, anavar and sarms?

gklue17

Registered
Hey you'll
I am a 44 year old female, weigh 150lbs at about 18% body fat. I eat 5 times a day about 88-94% clean every day. I;n looking to lean out even more and harden up while maintaining or gaining lean muscle mass. I have done LGD in the past and now am off for 3 months. I work out 6x a week/strength and 2 days of cardio. I'm going to go into conditioning mode with less weights so I was wondering if Anavar could be my next step? IF so:
how do I take it?
For how long?
and do I pair it with anything else? I def don't have crazy money to spend but am willing to spend enough to get me to where I want to be...
Any and all advice is welcome.
Thanks
Gayle

Hello Ms and welcome to the boards.

I would suggest to start with 10mg split in two doses (AM/PM) a day. Because it is liver toxic drug you need a support supplement to go along with it, N2Guard for instance.
Because the goal is to get leaner and "tighten up" cardarine would be a good addition to the stack.

Oh and as far as cycle length goes, I would not run anavar longer than 6 weeks. For cardarine I'd say 10 weeks.

I agree with felln but anavar is not a fat burner

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom