Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally found a legit source

I also made an order with them during the middle of last week (Thank God it wasn't for a large amount as I wanted to "test the waters"). I payed via Circle and when I went to the site to see if my order was shipped out, I also received the "Site Account Has Been Suspended" message.

I'm praying I didn't get scammed, but I've accepted it. Everyone should hold off from ordering from them. I will update this thread with any updates.

I also made an order with them during the middle of last week (thank God it was a small order to "test the waters". I paid via Circle and when I went to their site to see if my order was shipped today, I also received the message "this site has been suspended".

I hope I didn't get scammed, but I've accepted it. Everyone please hold off on ordering from them. I will update this thread with any updates.

Consider yourself lucky. I wish the site was down when I placed my order. So for those that have placed an order, I reached out to them via Circle messenger to inquire about what was going on with their site. They asked for my email address and sent me the following message, "Our site is currently down due to high cpu load times due to an influx in traffic. We are working with our hosting provider to get it back up as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. - SimplySted"

I'm feeling a little better about the situation, because if they were truly scamming people, I don't think they would have replied and would have "vanished". Let's see what happens in the next few days, and I'll make sure to keep everyone posted.

Stayroid, I would wait a few days. They did reply to me within 2 minutes when I asked about their site which gives me hope. I was truly shocked they responded so quickly. To play devil's advocate, if I was trying to scam people, I would have just vanished and not replied to anyone. I'm just being hopeful I guess.

I believe this thread could have boosted their traffic and amount of orders which could have jammed their site and suspended their hosting.

Correct me if I'm wrong but cancelling a WU order and trying to get a refund is a long process which could take a long time. Please read the fine print on their 2 foot receipt they provide you after you place a payment. My fingers are crossed for the both of us.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we paid via the Circle app maybe we can speak with them and notify them that we got scammed if our orders don't come through. They might be able to refund our cash. I know Paypal and Venmo does this but I'm not 100% sure as this is my first time making a payment through Circle.

Stayroid, I would wait a few days. They did reply to me within 2 minutes when I asked about their site which gives me hope. I was truly shocked they responded so quickly. To play devil's advocate, if I was trying to scam people, I would have just vanished and not replied to anyone. I'm just being hopeful I guess.

I believe this thread could have boosted their traffic and amount of orders which could have jammed their site and suspended their hosting.

Correct me if I'm wrong but cancelling a WU order and trying to get a refund is a long process which could take a long time. Please read the fine print on their 2 foot receipt they provide you after you place a payment. My fingers are crossed for the both of us.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we paid via the Circle app maybe we can speak with them and notify them that we got scammed if our orders don't come through. They might be able to refund our cash. I know Paypal and Venmo does this but I'm not 100% sure as this is my first time making a payment through Circle.

I actually work at a store that sends Western Union transactions so I deal with it everyday. Earlier today when I was at work, it was still pending (like he hasn't even attempted to access the transfer.)

Did you e-mail the address that was linked to the circle account? Maybe I'll try shooting him an e-mail.

Stayroid, there is hope. I looked on Circles site and they could refund our cash if we show them we got scammed. I will fight tooth and nails if this is this case for us to get a refund.

There is hope my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually work at a store that sends Western Union transactions so I deal with it everyday. Earlier today when I was at work, it was still pending (like he hasn't even attempted to access the transfer.)

Did you e-mail the address that was linked to the circle account? Maybe I'll try shooting him an e-mail.

Sorry to bombard this thread but after reviewing Circle's website it specifically states no transactions for illegal activity. If we provide screenshots of our order and let them know we got scammed in ordering illegal substances, I'm sure they will provide us a refund. Thank god!

Stayroid, I will fight tooth and nails for us! Have faith man.

Phew their site is back up. Was abit concerned there.😥 Seems like they did actually have trouble with traffic. My order was dispatched last Friday and should be here in the next few days hopefully. 🤞

YES!!

The site is back up and when I checked my order, it says that my items have been dispatched as well! Hopefully my order will come soon as well.

I also received another email from SimplySted stating that they apologize for the inconvenience and that they are 100% legit. Things are looking up. I'm truly shocked, their customer service has been top notch, and if the stuff I ordered is legit and actually comes through, I'll be a long time customer for sure.

Hey Guys. Ive been doing a lot of research. I accidently jumped the gun on an Eroids "approved" site - Anabolictitan. Its all Arctic Gear.

I've been on 2 weeks and made 2 orders. Its hard to tell the legitimacy. Im getting blood work done in the morning.

Not sure if youve ever heard of this site - but from what im reading it was a huge mistake to go with any website on Eroids. I hope i havent wasted all my time and money.

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Guys. Ive been doing a lot of research. I accidently jumped the gun on an Eroids "approved" site - Anabolictitan. Its all Arctic Gear.

I've been on 2 weeks and made 2 orders. Its hard to tell the legitimacy. Im getting blood work done in the morning.

Not sure if youve ever heard of this site - but from what im reading it was a huge mistake to go with any website on Eroids. I hope i havent wasted all my time and money.

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Can anyone else vouch for these guys? Want to place an order they're prices are great but haven't heard much about them...

I ordered 4 alliance tren ace, 4 test prop excel, adex, clomid & tamoxifen, The tren in particular is top notch, cant comment on the arimidex as i haven't actually used it but everything else is good to go. They even threw in proviron in my order, don't know if it was accidental but yeah i ain't complaining. defo the best experience i've had with an online source. I'll take try take a few snaps of the gear and post it later on.
Why adex over Aromasin?

Back
Top Bottom