Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally found a legit source

Anyone had any luck with their free untracked shipping. Last thing i want is for my next order to get seized.

Anyone had any luck with their free untracked shipping. Last thing i want is for my next order to get seized.

Don't order Untracked bro,you will have no leg to stand on if your order is seized. If your spending hundreds of bucks on gear u might as well pay for tracking

Don't order Untracked bro,you will have no leg to stand on if your order is seized. If your spending hundreds of bucks on gear u might as well pay for tracking

Sure he'll have a let to stand on. He'll have the seizure notice that U.S. Customs will surely send to him. Never known of a source not to accept a seizure notice as proof of a package being, well, seized.

Sure he'll have a let to stand on. He'll have the seizure notice that U.S. Customs will surely send to him. Never known of a source not to accept a seizure notice as proof of a package being, well, seized.

The seizure letter could be for any order from any source, without tracking you cant prove your order didn't make it to your door.

Not that it fucking matters with these guys my order was seized with tracking proof but still nothing in terms of reship

The seizure letter could be for any order from any source, without tracking you cant prove your order didn't make it to your door.

Not that it fucking matters with these guys my order was seized with tracking proof but still nothing in terms of reship

That's an excellent point. Nonetheless, in the slightly more than ten years that I have been dealing with napsgear.org and its sibling company - pro medications.cc - I have had six packages seized by U.S. Customs. But each time, I simply sent naps or promeds copies of the applicable seizure notices, and they quickly reshipped my orders.
Just another of the many reasons why napsgear.org and promedications.cc rock; quality, price, selection, packaging and customer service that can't be beaten.

That's an excellent point. Nonetheless, in the slightly more than ten years that I have been dealing with napsgear.org and its sibling company - pro medications.cc - I have had six packages seized by U.S. Customs. But each time, I simply sent naps or promeds copies of the applicable seizure notices, and they quickly reshipped my orders.
Just another of the many reasons why napsgear.org and promedications.cc rock; quality, price, selection, packaging and customer service that can't be beaten.

Thanks bro I'll check them out

What about all the sponsored sources on boards? Are you saying they’re not trustable?

Think about it this way, SBDeadlift. McDonald's sells an extremely dangerous chemical stew disguised as "food." But do think that that matters to its many commercial sponsors?

Answer: No. No, it does matter at all. The one and only thing that matters to the likes of ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, etc., is that the checks they receive from McDonald's keep on "cashing." And the very same thing holds true with respect to sources of AAS and the discussion boards that accept their advertising dollars. A sponsored source may be good or it may be bad. But you'll never learn which is which from a discussion forum because money is all that matters to said discussion boards.
Ergo, networking face-to-face with other bodybuilders is the only surefire way of finding a good source. I found my current source more than ten years ago when I began training one day per week at Venice Beach's Gold's Gym where I made a point of befriending professional bodybuilders whom I eventually came to ask "So from whom do you guys buy your juice?"

Think about it this way, SBDeadlift. McDonald's sells an extremely dangerous chemical stew disguised as "food." But do think that that matters to its many commercial sponsors?

Answer: No. No, it does matter at all. The one and only thing that matters to the likes of ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, etc., is that the checks they receive from McDonald's keep on "cashing." And the very same thing holds true with respect to sources of AAS and the discussion boards that accept their advertising dollars. A sponsored source may be good or it may be bad. But you'll never learn which is which from a discussion forum because money is all that matters to said discussion boards.
Ergo, networking face-to-face with other bodybuilders is the only surefire way of finding a good source. I found my current source more than ten years ago when I began training one day per week at Venice Beach's Gold's Gym where I made a point of befriending professional bodybuilders whom I eventually came to ask "So from whom do you guys buy your juice?"

Yet in just a previous post you claim to love napsgear and it can’t be beaten? How do you know these bodybuilders won’t just hand out a shit source to all the people who are constantly asking them about their source? It’d be more profitable for a company to advertise with boards and make more customers, thus much more profit than a sales by word of mouth type of place.

I’ve never even bought gear before, just made this account to start my search so I’m trying to look at both sides of sourcing. I also have been to Venice Beach and have thought about sourcing with your method as well.

Yet in just a previous post you claim to love napsgear and it can’t be beaten? How do you know these bodybuilders won’t just hand out a shit source to all the people who are constantly asking them about their source? It’d be more profitable for a company to advertise with boards and make more customers, thus much more profit than a sales by word of mouth type of place.

I’ve never even bought gear before, just made this account to start my search so I’m trying to look at both sides of sourcing. I also have been to Venice Beach and have thought about sourcing with your method as well.

Yet in just a previous post you claim to love napsgear and it can’t be beaten?

Although I've never stated that napsgear.org can't be beaten (for that is entirely possible), I don't see a contradiction between that and what I wrote about interfacing with other bodybuilders. Perhaps you could explain it to me.

How do you know these bodybuilders won’t just hand out a shit source to all the people who are constantly asking them about their source?

Because all of those guys are now - ten years later - close friends of mine. I am the godfather of one of their children. We quite often hang together outside of the gym; fishing trips, one another's weddings and the like. And, perhaps most telling, we exchange various types of naps-secured gear between ourselves on a regular basis. So...

It’d be more profitable for a company to advertise with boards and make more customers, thus much more profit than a sales by word of mouth type of place.

I have no idea as to how that statement relates to the discussion at hand, but I do disagree with it. For the vast majority of sources, including naps, which is very likely to be the biggest of such sources, do not advertise at all.

I see. And I wish you all the best in your quest.

I'm new to this form but over the past few months I found a lot of UK sources and since it is legal over there I'm curious if it's all good quality or if there is still a lot of scammers out there claiming to be UK sources. I'm about to take a chance so I'll keep you updated a lot of the UGL gear I get just doesn't seem to be as good as the Pharma

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I'm new to this form but over the past few months I found a lot of UK sources and since it is legal over there I'm curious if it's all good quality or if there is still a lot of scammers out there claiming to be UK sources. I'm about to take a chance so I'll keep you updated a lot of the UGL gear I get just doesn't seem to be as good as the Pharma

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Ive been using simpysteds.com for a while now if im honest other than their shit delay in response time over christmas i have no complaints. Quality gear and virtually a obe stop shop for everything you need.

Back
Top Bottom