Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally found a legit source

nattymarc

Registered
Been lurking these forums on and off for the past few years now. thought i'd make an account just to share with you guys a solid source. Not sure if I'm allowed to post their website but here it is... simplysteds.com

I actually found them on Instagram stedsshop so your best bet is to message them on there, made my life easier.

if ive broken any rules mods feel free to delete this thread.

on a different note, has anyone got a source without minimum order for hcg. current source has none in stock atm

- - - Updated - - -

Been lurking these forums on and off for the past few years now. thought i'd make an account just to share with you guys a solid source. Not sure if I'm allowed to post their website but here it is... simplysteds.com

I actually found them on Instagram stedsshop so your best bet is to message them on there, made my life easier.

if ive broken any rules mods feel free to delete this thread.

Instagram.com/stedsshop

Natty Mark is the gear legit

I ordered 4 alliance tren ace, 4 test prop excel, adex, clomid & tamoxifen, The tren in particular is top notch, cant comment on the arimidex as i haven't actually used it but everything else is good to go. They even threw in proviron in my order, don't know if it was accidental but yeah i ain't complaining. defo the best experience i've had with an online source. I'll take try take a few snaps of the gear and post it later on.

I got a hold of him on Instagram. He sent me a price list for my whole cycle. Quick response makes me feel a little better and the prices are damn good to.
I asked where they are based out of and if customs are ever a problem. He said eu. based and hasn't had any trouble so far shipping to the US. Hcg was in stock also

I got a hold of him on Instagram. He sent me a price list for my whole cycle. Quick response makes me feel a little better and the prices are damn good to.
I asked where they are based out of and if customs are ever a problem. He said eu. based and hasn't had any trouble so far shipping to the US. Hcg was in stock also

That's good to hear. Yeah the prices are pretty good. Was about to bite the bullet from another source for hcg as it wasn't in stock a few days back but definitely going to stick with this one now its available.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you live in the US? If so how long did shipping take?

Took around 9/10 days iirc

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the heads up

I ordered 4 alliance tren ace, 4 test prop excel, adex, clomid & tamoxifen, The tren in particular is top notch, cant comment on the arimidex as i haven't actually used it but everything else is good to go. They even threw in proviron in my order, don't know if it was accidental but yeah i ain't complaining. defo the best experience i've had with an online source. I'll take try take a few snaps of the gear and post it later on.

Nice. Going to be placing a large order soon.

Just a quick snap of some leftover boxes.

kaRQ3fw

Nice! I wish a few more guys had some experience with them and some blood work results. I'm going to pull the trigger next week i just need to quit procrastinating. I just don't want to piss money and time away on bunk gear. Keep us posted on this run. I'm not going to jump on until the end of August but I'm going to post pre bloods and bloods while on just to let everyone know how things are going.

i'd be interested in trying their Dbol, for the sole reason that I once had it prescribed to me, and I know exactly how it tastes when you chew one. an absolutely unmistakable taste and I can spot a fake instantly.

I used SAMSON (IP) and was not disappointed. Took 1st in my class in the open using it. Products came in within about a weeks time frame and the response time is always within a couple of hours. Very satisfied with my experience and would definitely recommend.

I remember just recently watching a video about how someone got ripped off buying from someone on insta, I wonder if its the same person

I made two orders, the one with circle pay went into processing and the order I paid via Western Union was still pending. I just went to check up on my account and noticed the site got suspended. Is there another way to contact them that's not via the website?

Back
Top Bottom