Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finaplix

BigL32

Newbie Brother
Anyway, finaplix.....still hoping this will pop up somewhere. Anyone know if this is officially gone for good? I've been waiting well over a year now to do some chemistry and don't like paying full price. If not, will we ever return to the glory days of readily available home brew fina?

Also, in the middle of a cutting cycle but looking to pick up some clen. Have some T3 I've been saving for a rainy day but anyone know a reputable source for clen?

Forum rules look pretty loose here so source talk seems okay. Sorry if that's not the case.

finaplix is hard to find these days, you talking about the pellets which have been pretty much banned or estrogen added to them

clen, check ag-guys.com

can still find tren pellets. not finaplix brand necessarily, but component, yeah. Comes with an antibiotic. No problem though, just toss out the little blue antibiotic pellet and proceed with directions on the remaining pellets.

Anyone know if this is officially gone for good?I've been waiting well over a year now to do some chemistry and don't like paying full price. If not, will we ever return to the glory days of readily available home brew fina

Last edited by a moderator:
An evolutionary step has been done for the success of the youngsters. An account of the set and has been highlighted for the formation of the measures and links for the future means.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom