Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First post, first attempt at using SARMs, and progressing up

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First post, first attempt at using SARMs, and progressing up

I have been on TRT treatment for 5 years due to a health issue. New doctor has me cycling on HCG 2000 u every Mon, Wed, Fri and down on the Testosterone Cypionate 100mg every 2 weeks. In 2 weeks I will go to 3000u HCG and no Testosterone. I had never cycled off TRT because I had an endocrinologist who wasn't familiar. I was thinking of trying SARMs for the first time. Would it be best to try a cycle while I am off the Testosterone? Here is a bottle of SARMs I had traded for last month and I was wondering if this SARM stack would be a good one to take as my 1st. GOALS/HEALTH INFO: I am 5 month into a full shoulder replacement, I had gained weight do to inactivity and I suffer from osteoporosis. I am 34, I am lookong to cut weight and gain lean muscle to eventually bulk up to a bigger size once my health has improved and I get access to. The attachedment is SARM 3d with the amounts. O was also thinking maybe SR9009 and GW501516. I am a total noon when it comes to SARMs, anabolic, and even the Testosterone cycling. Thanks in advance and also if tips on what to try first can you send a link to product. Also if the SARMs I pictured or mentioned are an okay option what would be the best cycling and should I take it with the HCG or after.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200503_072135.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	12167   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200503_072351.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	12168  

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalips138 View Post
    I have been on TRT treatment for 5 years due to a health issue. New doctor has me cycling on HCG 2000 u every Mon, Wed, Fri and down on the Testosterone Cypionate 100mg every 2 weeks. In 2 weeks I will go to 3000u HCG and no Testosterone. I had never cycled off TRT because I had an endocrinologist who wasn't familiar. I was thinking of trying SARMs for the first time. Would it be best to try a cycle while I am off the Testosterone? Here is a bottle of SARMs I had traded for last month and I was wondering if this SARM stack would be a good one to take as my 1st. GOALS/HEALTH INFO: I am 5 month into a full shoulder replacement, I had gained weight do to inactivity and I suffer from osteoporosis. I am 34, I am lookong to cut weight and gain lean muscle to eventually bulk up to a bigger size once my health has improved and I get access to. The attachedment is SARM 3d with the amounts. O was also thinking maybe SR9009 and GW501516. I am a total noon when it comes to SARMs, anabolic, and even the Testosterone cycling. Thanks in advance and also if tips on what to try first can you send a link to product. Also if the SARMs I pictured or mentioned are an okay option what would be the best cycling and should I take it with the HCG or after.
    You do not need hcg with sarms and that is not even close to a legit product... you should never attempt to use a sarm that claims to be stacked like that... thats not reputable or trustworthy at all... you need to be very careful when buying sarms... you want to go with the most trusted site which is https://sarms.forsale

i can vouch for them one million percent... you wont need pct since you are on trt... here is the layout to go with.. you need 5 bottles of sr, 3 of gw and 3 of s4

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    dylan is absolutely right.. they sell that stack like that because they know it would be impossible to have it tested for legitimacy and how the hell would they even know it is legit in the first place? scam alert.

buy sarms from sarms.forsale
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalips138 View Post
    Unless your medical condition will heal you're on for life ergo why would you come off?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dylan has you covered.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you are not trying to have kids, I don't see the point in coming off TRT. The protocol seems odd to begin with though. I don't see a need for HCG at all (unless trying to conceive). Test dose seems on the low end too. As for the SARMs, no way those are legit. You really want to stick to our approves source here sarms.forsale. Check out my signature for a link.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Dylan has you covered.
    As always...
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks Dylan and [email protected] masonic bodybuilder the HCG is to try and get my testicle size back. I've lost about 30 percent of size. My original endocrinologist didn't have any advice about how to help since he just had me on the Testosterone Cypionate for 5 years straight without anything else. The other plan was Clomid instead of HCG but he thought this route may be more beneficial. I have been on constant prednisone use since age 12, higher dose 120mgs daily and finally down to 9 mgs. I have been on it for psoriatic and rheumatoid arthritis, Peripheral neuropathy from ankle injuries and surgeries, and osteonecrosis of the shoulders. The prednisone however cause the osteoporosis and many other issues including hypogonadism and low t. This is my first attempt to try something that a doctor hasn't recommended because what they have recommend has made me 100 times worse of. Thank you for your responses. I will look into those SARMs. For me it's keeping inflammation and cortisol down that is needed while obviously getting strength and gains.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah stay away from that shit bro. That's a huge red flag. Get your sarms from sarms.forsale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dylan gave you an excellent layout and plan. GW-501516 and Mk-2866 are both beneficial for cortisol and MK2866 is also extremely helpful for healing and recovery so that may be something you want to consider adding. MK677 is also EXTREMELY beneficial for LONG TERM healing since you need to run it long term so that may be extremely suitable for you as well. We would love to have you as a customer. Check us out at https://sarms.forsale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast