Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First PSL order! BULKing cycle

LucaG

Registered
Put in my first order to PSL (Pivotal) with Domestic shipping. Iv never used a foreign source to score gear,so hoping my trust is well put in PSL.
My order consists of TEST E and TREN A. If everything is up to par,they can count on me as a loyal and frequent customer. I've heard nothing but positive reviews,so hopefully all goes well! THIS IS NOT A REVIEW. I'm just trying to share my experience step by step, and be more active one board. Im working on a bulking cycle,so any input or advice is welcome!

Update: received a confirmation from the company I used to make payment, that payments been received.No word from PSL, I assume they are processing order. Already planning next order! Gonna wait till Iv received parcel though. Will continue to post updates.

Update: received a confirmation from the company I used to make payment, that payments been received.No word from PSL, I assume they are processing order. Already planning next order! Gonna wait till Iv received parcel though. Will continue to post updates.

When I ordered it took like 2 weeks to get a ship confirmation. But it was good shit. Test E in 2017

As long as they have not changed their product, it’s actually pretty amazing. I have only cycled through them so I do not have a lot of comparison, but from what I learned from my friends about bad suppliers, it’s pretty top notch.

UPDATE: Got tracking code,order is in transit! So it's shouldn't be much longer, seems very promising.PSL has been really professional. I'd decided that I'm gonna set the TREN A to the side for a later cycle and do a real modest TEST E ONLY cycle ate HRT level of 250mg/week at EOD pinning for 10weeks. My receptors are virgin,so I figure this the more affective approach and gradually go up in the next few cycle while incorporating other gear. Not to mention lower dosage = lower sides. Looking forward to receiving my order!

You on cycle now?

- - - Updated - - -

As long as they have not changed their product, it’s actually pretty amazing. I have only cycled through them so I do not have a lot of comparison, but from what I learned from my friends about bad suppliers, it’s pretty top notch.

Check text above.

Keep us updated on the progress bro!!
Any particular reason you’re running the test E instead of test p?

Great feedback my dude.. Im super exited for you.. can't wait to see your bloods.. and remember, we will compensate you for your times and troubles for posting blood work

Great feedback my dude.. Im super exited for you.. can't wait to see your bloods.. and remember, we will compensate you for your times and troubles for posting blood work

Great! The only downside i came by is the fee for the payment option I used,which was a bit on the high side. but its a small price to pay for the professional assistance,and the quality I believe products to be! I'll get labs up asap and then I'll contact PSL sales email,I'd love to receive some more products and honestly inform others and share my experience. My thanks to the PSL team!

Keep us updated on the progress bro!!
Any particular reason you’re running the test E instead of test p?

Id decided to go with a longer ester so wouldn't have to pin so often. Originally intended on Cyp,but i had listen to a video on RxMuscle where Dave palumbo said in his day he took longer test ester, preferably test E. I know people are different and react differently sometimes, but he'd explained on keeping a constant high level and he's a guy who really knows his shit.im pinning EOD so honestly the ester may not have made a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

When I ordered it took like 2 weeks to get a ship confirmation. But it was good shit. Test E in 2017

8 days domestic,couldn't believe it!

Back
Top Bottom