bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First PSL order/Cycle info

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First PSL order/Cycle info

Placed my first PSL order this last week, they just got payment info today. Fairly large order for my first order with them, but I've done my research and I feel very confident with them.
    My cycle is as such..
    3.6 IU Genotropin GH ED
    Test Prop 100mg ED
    Tren ace 75 mg ED
    Masteron 100mg EOD
    Proviron 50mg ED
    Aromasin for E2 sides when needed. Still dialing in PCT, adding caber in a few weeks. Will bump up the Tren to 100mg ED and masteron to 200mg EOD around 8 weeks, it's been 3.
    Gains are great, I was 236 Lbs 13%BF when I started... I am how 230 and about 10% and lifting the same weight strength wise. Considering adding an oral soon, but can't decide what I want to do... Whinny would dry me out real quick with that masteron. Maybe Var or Tbol?
    This is my first post to this forum, looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Tristen

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sounds like a great cycle man I just placed another order psl is great I've used them a few times and there quality is great I had labs done and I peaked out on everything so just to let you know it's quality is great and the customer service is great also just thought is let ya know psl is defiently the way to go.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks man, I look forward to working with them. Will post bloodwork in the next few weeks. I can't seem to figure out how to add my picture to my profile? Maybe I'm missing something obvious but it doesn't seem like it🤔

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thynes18 View Post
    Thanks man, I look forward to working with them. Will post bloodwork in the next few weeks. I can't seem to figure out how to add my picture to my profile? Maybe I'm missing something obvious but it doesn't seem like it🤔
    go to settings on your profile

and yes PSL you will be 100% happy with.. they rock
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Placed my first PSL order this last week, they just got payment info today. Fairly large order for my first order with them, but I've done my research and I feel very confident with them.
    My cycle is as such..
    3.6 IU Genotropin GH ED
    Test Prop 100mg ED
    Tren ace 75 mg ED
    Masteron 100mg EOD
    Proviron 50mg ED
    Aromasin for E2 sides when needed. Still dialing in PCT, adding caber in a few weeks. Will bump up the Tren to 100mg ED and masteron to 200mg EOD around 8 weeks, it's been 3.
    Gains are great, I was 236 Lbs 13%BF when I started... I am how 230 and about 10% and lifting the same weight strength wise. Considering adding an oral soon, but can't decide what I want to do... Whinny would dry me out real quick with that masteron. Maybe Var or Tbol?
    This is my first post to this forum, looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Tristen
    Just checking in from PSL here... how are you making out? any updates for us?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My cycle is as such..
    3.6 IU Genotropin GH ED
    Test Prop 100mg ED
    Tren ace 75 mg ED
    Masteron 100mg EOD
    Proviron 50mg ED

Tristen
    Am I missing something , you Placed order last week , they just received Pmt this week but your already on your third week wth the stuff making gains ?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey man, question for you regarding PSL's test prop.

I just started my 1st cycle. I'm using 70 mg of prop ED and 400 mg of primo every 5th day. The PIP with the primo isn't too bad, but damn, the PIP with the prop is bad especially in my glutes as I've gotten some hard lumps under the skin a few times so I stopped injecting there. Wondering what your experience has been so far with PSL's prop as far as PIP goes. I trust the source I got my products from, but based on the research I've done, different sources products can come with different amount of PIP so I'm looking to change. Granted, my injection areas are "virgin" areas and prop can have some pretty rough PIP from what I've read, I don't think I should still be getting this amount of PIP (and lumps) from the prop.

Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetoputinwork View Post
    Hey man, question for you regarding PSL's test prop.

I just started my 1st cycle. I'm using 70 mg of prop ED and 400 mg of primo every 5th day. The PIP with the primo isn't too bad, but damn, the PIP with the prop is bad especially in my glutes as I've gotten some hard lumps under the skin a few times so I stopped injecting there. Wondering what your experience has been so far with PSL's prop as far as PIP goes. I trust the source I got my products from, but based on the research I've done, different sources products can come with different amount of PIP so I'm looking to change. Granted, my injection areas are "virgin" areas and prop can have some pretty rough PIP from what I've read, I don't think I should still be getting this amount of PIP (and lumps) from the prop.

Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Hey bro I think I can give you some insight here. I work for PSL but i'll be the first to tell you if a product is not up to snuff.

Prop is known to have a bit more bite to it than say test enth or cyp. It has to do with the melting point of test prop and the fact that it is more difficult to dissolve than other esters/compounds. This means it requires more solvents to keep it in a stable solution. More solvents=more PIP.

With our oils we use a synthetic MCT blend for our carrier oil. Miglyol-812 to be exact. It allows for MUCH better solubility than most other carriers which means we can use less solvents to keep the solution stable which results in nearly painless injections. A lot of time after you inject a product like prop that's difficult to dissolve, the oil in your muscle dissipates, but the hormone itself recrystalizes and causes painful lumps at the injection site. Another reason why Miglyol is a much better carrier than others....that typically doesn't happen.

If you decide to give us a shot...hit me up via PM
    [email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    Hey bro I think I can give you some insight here. I work for PSL but i'll be the first to tell you if a product is not up to snuff.

Prop is known to have a bit more bite to it than say test enth or cyp. It has to do with the melting point of test prop and the fact that it is more difficult to dissolve than other esters/compounds. This means it requires more solvents to keep it in a stable solution. More solvents=more PIP.

With our oils we use a synthetic MCT blend for our carrier oil. Miglyol-812 to be exact. It allows for MUCH better solubility than most other carriers which means we can use less solvents to keep the solution stable which results in nearly painless injections. A lot of time after you inject a product like prop that's difficult to dissolve, the oil in your muscle dissipates, but the hormone itself recrystalizes and causes painful lumps at the injection site. Another reason why Miglyol is a much better carrier than others....that typically doesn't happen.

If you decide to give us a shot...hit me up via PM
    Put in and paid for an order Sunday night. Just waiting for it to ship.

My PIP the past 2 days hasn't been bad at all so I'm hoping it was largely due to pinning "virgin" areas.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully PSL's gear can provide great results

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetoputinwork View Post
    Put in and paid for an order Sunday night. Just waiting for it to ship.

My PIP the past 2 days hasn't been bad at all so I'm hoping it was largely due to pinning "virgin" areas.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully PSL's gear can provide great results
    Virgin tissue with almost any type of injection is going to be problematic for the majority of users.. it's an invasion of a foreign substance furthermore penetrate in the area with a needle alone can be irritating.. as you know by now as others have mentioned , the propionic acid of that ester being a 3 carbon can be a bit uncomfortable for some people..
    Don't be scared to be a little bit uncomfortable.. give yourself a chance and see how you respond, if it persists and becomes too unpleasant then you can ditch it and move on to the next option

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast