Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time ordering from PSL

Kodabear03

It's been 4 days since they said "payment details received". How long does it take on average til they send me the tracking number and til my shipments comes in. I ordered domestic

It's been 4 days since they said "payment details received". How long does it take on average til they send me the tracking number and til my shipments comes in. I ordered domestic

I placed my firat order with psl on may 31st. Had my gear by june 8th. Ordered domestic. Took them longer than expected to ship it. But it was delivered in only two days. Fastest easiest service I've ever had. Just be patient.

I placed my firat order with psl on may 31st. Had my gear by june 8th. Ordered domestic. Took them longer than expected to ship it. But it was delivered in only two days. Fastest easiest service I've ever had. Just be patient.
Ahh, I put my order out june 5th. They got the payment details on June 8th. I'm just a little impatient lol. Ready to start my cycle

here's he reason why, its not shipping that takes the time up, its collections that can vary, due to our large amount of of orders we collect on certain days and by the time the process has been complete and updated a few days goes by, after that shipping is a breeze..
If you read in the FAQ's on terms and conditions when you check out you will see that it states it right here below.. I'll highlight it in red bold #5 :)
Have no worries guys.. You're in great hands..

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/1-delivery

1 .WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EVENTUAL , OBVIOUS POSTAL SERVICES ERRORS NOR INCORRECT ADDRESS PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER.
SIGNATURE REQUIRED ONLY FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

- If strongly requested by the international customer - we can ship out his order without signature (Not registered mail) - But therefore there will be no tracking status available and if the shipment is lost due to any reason - We obviously CAN NOT provide any form of resend. - Sig. Option is safe , otherwise it wouldn't be so popular.

3. APROXIMATE DELIVERY TIMES (from the date when package left sender country):

-EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (INTERNATIONAL - RESEND APPLIES ONLY TO PRIORITY-REGISTERED MAIL) 8-11 WORKDAYS

- EXPRESS USA DOMESTIC SHIPPING 2-3 WORKDAYS
4.SHIPPING FEES:

- 25$ for International and Domestic Orders (Automatically added)

5. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SHIP YOUR ORDER IN UP TO 6 DAYS SINCE YOUR PAYMENT INFOS ARE PROVIDED (PAYMENT ACCOUNTING/RECEIVING: MAX.3 WORKDAYS AND SHIPPING PROCEDURE: MAX.3 WORKDAYS)
6. WE SHIP OUT ALL THE ORDERS LOCALLY (FEW EU COUNTRIES) , USING ONLY LOCAL OF THOSE COUNTRIES POSTAL SERVICES.
7. If you want to check out status of your order when it's still in Europe (on our end) Use those postal tracking LINKS:

a. For track. number with "DE" ( like rt872685426de )

Click this one: https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB

b. For track. number with "PL" ( like lx008369744pl )
Click this one: http://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl/?lang=en
Orders containing product original packaging are being sent out via registered priority mail. USPS tracking system doesn't show those parcels status any longer (Those Tracking Numbers "RRxxxxxxxxxPL" won't be updated by USPS.COM)

But all those parcels will arrive NORMALLY at Your address anyway.So please be patient and await delivery.

c. For track. number with "GB" ( like rn227479872gb )
Click this one: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item

d. For track. number from domestic order ( like 9114 9999 1252 3742 6205 75 )
Click this one: https://www.usps.com/

Your Domestic Order tracking number shown/updated in Your PSL account will be active in up to 36-72H. Due to the fact that your Order Tracking number is provided and updated very early.

(Give the track. number aproximatelly 60h. to be active in the system)

8. We hold the right not to ship multiple orders to one address at once. If you need multiple orders sent at the same time - You need to provide Us with addresses for each and every order that is going to be shipped at the same time.

[If u insist on sending multiple orders to one address at the same time - we will not honor Resend Policy]

9. Large orders are always split into few/couple SAFE shipments (to keep the parcel at reasonable size)

a) When the current part/shipment of your order arrives (please confirm it by mail) , we're sending the next right away.

b) To speed up your large order delivery - You need to provide us with additional addresses.

(we CAN NOT ship multiple parts/shipments of your large order at once to the same address)

[If you INSIST on sending multiple parts of your order to the same address (all at once) - We won't HONOR RESEND POLICY.]

Any updates brother? Cmon don't leave us hangin! I can only assume your order was shipped and received by now.

Back
Top Bottom