Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using PSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andro.g

Registered
Tried this place for the first time a week ago. I got my order quick. Its too bad they sent me expired gear thats crystallized in the vials. Horrible first experince. I dont know how they can have such great reviews when they do things like this. Ive already reached out to customer service. Lets see if anything actually gets done. Thanks PSL.

Psl has been great to me and sometimes it's crystallized that doesn't mean it's out of date it gets that way after awhile and all you need to do is run it under some hot water and or get it warm I've had gear from the doctor do that.

Ya man i get that. Ive had gear thats been cystallized in the past. Reconstituted it and goog to go. I have no problem with that. But the packaging has the expiration date on it..... Im sure PSL has some vials laying around that arent expired. Didnt need to send me expired ones. And like one of the mods of this forum said on another thread, seems like they're (the source) trying to get rid of old batches.

Yea man message vision and he will take care of it but I've ordered from them 3 times and everything worked great

They ran some discounts on old gear to make room for new stuff arriving. They made it known that you where buying soon to be expired gear. Not sure if that’s what your talking about but I can say I have never once had a problem with them. Even their expired gear is good for several years after.

They ran some discounts on old gear to make room for new stuff arriving. They made it known that you where buying soon to be expired gear. Not sure if that’s what your talking about but I can say I have never once had a problem with them. Even their expired gear is good for several years after.
Exactly it's not like gear goes out 2 days after the expiration date that stuff stays good years after.

First i would like to apologize about the crashed and expired gear. Have you spoken to vision yet.
Thanks

Thats not what happened in this situation. Wish i got a discount.

First i would like to apologize about the crashed and expired gear. Have you spoken to vision yet.
Thanks

All good man. Not your fault. I reached out to customer service but no response yet. Although vision did reply to my review thread. Basically just said to heat it and reconstitute it. Also said that expired gear lasts a while after expiring.

Loving the feedback...

If there is every anything else that our team can assist you with please do NOT hesitate to ask..

I'm on Test. cyp prescription, and the Test I buy at CVS has this on the cover of the box:

"Warming and shaking the vial should dissolve any crystals that may have formed during storage at temperature lower than recommend"

Store at 20 to 25 degrees Celsius.

Im a dumbass. Just checked vials theres a 2023 expiration date. My apologies.
Glad to see there was no issue and the products actually did have the appropriate dates. Thanks for the update. Its greatly appreciated.
Keep us updated on your cycle and training.

I see your big experince on Evo - grate three posts Bro
Check rest review on EVO from real peoples not bulshit from guy who never ever email us with any problem - it is really sad when i read somthing like this , we made a lot of good things for peoples here - thousend happy customers and one guy have problem - good luck Bro

I’ve placed numerous orders from PSL without a single problem that they didn’t fix. Had a broken vial, they reshipped it. Order wasn’t 100% accurate, they reshipped it. Had 1 order popped by customs, they reshipped it. All of the products I’ve ever received from PSL have been 100% legit gear. I’ve got an order in right now with them and will continue to order from them until they give me a reason not too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom