Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time using PSL.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

First time using PSL.

Tried this place for the first time a week ago. I got my order quick. Its too bad they sent me expired gear thats crystallized in the vials. Horrible first experince. I dont know how they can have such great reviews when they do things like this. Ive already reached out to customer service. Lets see if anything actually gets done. Thanks PSL.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Psl has been great to me and sometimes it's crystallized that doesn't mean it's out of date it gets that way after awhile and all you need to do is run it under some hot water and or get it warm I've had gear from the doctor do that.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ya man i get that. Ive had gear thats been cystallized in the past. Reconstituted it and goog to go. I have no problem with that. But the packaging has the expiration date on it..... Im sure PSL has some vials laying around that arent expired. Didnt need to send me expired ones. And like one of the mods of this forum said on another thread, seems like they're (the source) trying to get rid of old batches.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea man message vision and he will take care of it but I've ordered from them 3 times and everything worked great

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They ran some discounts on old gear to make room for new stuff arriving. They made it known that you where buying soon to be expired gear. Not sure if thatís what your talking about but I can say I have never once had a problem with them. Even their expired gear is good for several years after.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    They ran some discounts on old gear to make room for new stuff arriving. They made it known that you where buying soon to be expired gear. Not sure if thatís what your talking about but I can say I have never once had a problem with them. Even their expired gear is good for several years after.
    Exactly it's not like gear goes out 2 days after the expiration date that stuff stays good years after.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First i would like to apologize about the crashed and expired gear. Have you spoken to vision yet.
    Thanks
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    They ran some discounts on old gear to make room for new stuff arriving. They made it known that you where buying soon to be expired gear. Not sure if that’s what your talking about but I can say I have never once had a problem with them. Even their expired gear is good for several years after.
    Thats not what happened in this situation. Wish i got a discount.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    First i would like to apologize about the crashed and expired gear. Have you spoken to vision yet.
    Thanks
    All good man. Not your fault. I reached out to customer service but no response yet. Although vision did reply to my review thread. Basically just said to heat it and reconstitute it. Also said that expired gear lasts a while after expiring.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a very detailed and meticulous lesson, it really has a lot of values, candy crush soda I will learn a lot thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast