Thread: FREE 100 DANABOL DS - from MARCH PHARMACEUTICAL Bangkok

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    Touché my friend.
    Hey Casca hope u werent using his blue hearts.In your pic u look a bit blue in the face lol

Advanced Cyborg Brother meathead96's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Its not exactly a fair review if your giving the product away to select mods and vets. Its hard to vouch for a source just based on that. Not saying this is you by any means but i've seen a ton of sources do this kind of thing sending legit products to mods and then fucking everyone who orders after that. Then they dissapear. And usually come back under another name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    guys I'm not here to make enemies and pick up fights. I'm not here to bribe anyone and this is the first and last time I offer freebies. but please consider how paranoid you are: you assume people like me are there to screw you, even when they offer you something for free. to me it seems weird. anyway I know already you are not potential customers and from a purely business point of view this is a waste of time for me. to end the thread, I'm copying my correspondence with the guy who invited me here and suggested me how to start. dedicated to the investigative types who love passing time on forums...enjoy it!

LeeLauH Ngor <[email protected]>
    Кому: [email protected]
    23 апреля, 16:361 файл

Hi,

I'm from evolutionary.org forums, we have a source review section (over 200 sources listed) and you are listed there:
    http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...iews-3762.html

I've attached the code where you can add to your website that you've been reviewed by evolutionary.org.

If you have your customers review more, you'll get more business and grow your client base. We are not charging anything for this, as we ask for legitimate reviews only.

We have over 70,000 posts and over 15,000 new visitors daily.

Thanks,
    Ken
    http://www.evolutionary.org/forums

От кого: "Evolutionary.org" <[email protected]>
    Кому: vic <[email protected]>
    23 апреля, 21:09
    please add the code I sent, did you see it?

Also I suggest you give guys a small discount for doing reviews so you get more popular on evo.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 11:43 AM, vic <[email protected]> wrote:
    where should I put the code? is it a banner? I don't want to start bribe people to give good reviews, it'll never stop and it'll turn into blackmail (give me free stuff or I slander your site on evolution). saw it on eroids already.
    cheers

"Evolutionary.org" <[email protected]>
    Кому: vic <[email protected]>
    24 апреля, 8:54
    Same place as you have the eroids banner on homepage is fine.

Its up to you how you run your business, but most guys give small discounts for reviews. I suggest you give small discounts to guys who review your site on Evo so you can get more reviews = more business. Our guys buy based on reviews and the same for search engines.

vic

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vic666 View Post
    Dear All, I recently came across the original DANABOL DS blue hearts made by MARCH PHARMACEUTICAL, not by the usual BODY RESEARCH. March is the original manufacturer. I have bought 2 bottles 500 x 10 mg. I'm not sure a constant supply will be available, so I didn't add DANABOL DS from March Pharmaceutical to my list. Besides, blue hearts from Body Research are very good too.
    As I'm new to this forum, I'm going to ship 100 of these in exchange for a fair review. Mods and senior members only. First arrived, first served.
    Pls PM me with mailing address and contact details, or via my shop mentioning you are from this forum. I have less than 20 posts so cannot reply to you by PM.
    Hi my gmail is [email protected] I no this is a old post but I just wanted to know what u thought about the dbol u got and how are they comming along.Thanks Joe..I'm asking because I'm interested in getting some if the quilty is good..thanks.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234