Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Freebies for EVO members from domestic-supply.com

Maybe but i am willing to pay more for a quality product that i dont need to worry about quality, contamination, or just not real gear. " you have to pay if you wana play"

You can always send my products on HPLC tests - if they won't fail them - I will twice compensate your spendings

Hello everyone! my name is Greg )
For limited time I start promo for Evo members - make order - write in comment "I am from EVO" - choose freebie from the list of products (different products - will write the list later here)!
I am sure you will be very satisfied with my products, the fastest shipping among all US domestic shops, customer service. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
Can I get your pricelist

You can always send my products on HPLC tests - if they won't fail them - I will twice compensate your spendings

I have no worries with your product i was just trying to say even if your prices are higher than someone else i would rather pay the higher price with you than to chance someone unknown.

US Domestic is by far the best! It's super fast delivery and the gear checks out every time. This is my only go to ive used the ZPHC the Spectrum and Alpha fucking love it!!

Just wanted to say congratulations to Domestic Supply on becoming a forum sponsor. - Last time I used Domestic Supply was Feb 2018. I got some clomid, nolva, and aromasin. It was all legit name brand stuff. - How long is this special going on?

Just wanted to say congratulations to Domestic Supply on becoming a forum sponsor. - Last time I used Domestic Supply was Feb 2018. I got some clomid, nolva, and aromasin. It was all legit name brand stuff. - How long is this special going on?

I think for 1-2 months. then I will make new offer)

Take advantage of the special while you can!

that is great, their gear is so professional and solid

Back
Top Bottom