Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Freebies for EVO members from domestic-supply.com

domestic-supply.com

D-S Official
Domestic-Supply.com
EVO V.I.P.
Hello everyone! my name is Greg )
For limited time I start promo for Evo members - make order - write in comment "I am from EVO" - choose freebie from the list of products (different products - will write the list later here)!
I am sure you will be very satisfied with my products, the fastest shipping among all US domestic shops, customer service. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions

List of the products
Spectrum Testo prop ( for orders 150$+)
Spectrum Testo cyp ( for orders 200$+)
Spectrum Methandienone inj ( for orders 150$+)
Spectrum Anadrol inj ( for orders 150$+)
Spectrum Nebido ( for orders 200$+)

Balkan Strombafort 10mg ( for orders 100$+)
Balkan Citomed ( for orders 100$+)
Balkan Tamoxifed ( for orders 300$+)

Zphc Nebido ( Test Undo) ( for orders 200$+)
Zphc Methandienone inj ( for orders 150$+)
Zphc Anadrol inj (Oxy) ( for orders 150$+)

welcome to the forum man

guys I have used domestic supply over the years so I am excited they are coming onboard. they have been around for a long time providing great products and service to everyone.

Fuck my life, I just placed a new order with PSL, suddenly they got removed from approved sources. Now my old source becomes an approved source xD xD. There are 2 things I can say about DS:

1/ Their Test E from SP is legit. My test was at 2495 at week 4.
2/ DO NOT order HCG from them.

Btw, should I go ahead and use PSL's gears? (Ordered around Jan 4,5)

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck my life, I just placed a new order with PSL, suddenly they got removed from approved sources. Now my old source becomes an approved source xD xD. There are 2 things I can say about DS:

Edit: My test was at 2495 at week 4. (Test 500 cycle)

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: My test was at 2495 at week 4. (Test 500 cycle)

Hello. What is wrong with my HCG?

Hello. What is wrong with my HCG?

The words on the label on the bottle were blurry. The glass bottle appears to have small stretches, means it stayed outside of the box for some time. Some friends who used it told me those were underdosed. I myself didn't dare to use it since the appearance of the bottle and stuffs worried me.

domestic-supply is the best. been using them before they were a sponder. super fast shipping you cant beat. thats why iv been loyal to them!

The words on the label on the bottle were blurry. The glass bottle appears to have small stretches, means it stayed outside of the box for some time. Some friends who used it told me those were underdosed. I myself didn't dare to use it since the appearance of the bottle and stuffs worried me.

try my pharma grade HCG - bayer ovidiac or IBSA Choriomon

Domestic-supply does sell real stuff but at about triple the price.
I guess your paying for speed of delivery.

Domestic-supply does sell real stuff but at about triple the price.
I guess your paying for speed of delivery.

you pay for your security - you have no risks. with international shipping you always have risks. and not triple. show me top international shop which have the same products 3 times cheaper.

you pay for your security - you have no risks. with international shipping you always have risks. and not triple. show me top international shop which have the same products 3 times cheaper.

You're also paying for the freebies you can claim here.

Maybe but i am willing to pay more for a quality product that i dont need to worry about quality, contamination, or just not real gear. " you have to pay if you wana play"

absolutely and they have the quality... you get what you pay for as in all instances

Back
Top Bottom