Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Never heard of them what gear do they carry? If its a UGL there are about as many ugl's out there as there are city's in the United States!

I believe Geneza for the most part with some Pharma grade gear and other things. Prices are slightly cheaper than Naps, but I can't find a review on them to save my life.

You can go to geneza pharms website and verify whether or not he's an authorized dealer of their products. if that helps

Ya all need to leave him be, he's "private" , base him out, putting his e-mail out there.... Is down right wrong...............My Option ..........AnaLogMan

Ya all need to leave him be, he's "private" , base him out, putting his e-mail out there.... Is down right wrong...............My Option ..........AnaLogMan

Agreed. You said a "guy" refered you to him. Ask him about his experience and place an order yourself try it out, go from there he is either g2g or not.

I ordered from him a couple days after I made this post. Got everything in the mail on Friday. Freaky Fast Delivery lol. Haven't pinned anything yet, but everything has been good so far.

and it is safe-mail.net **

I would also like too see pics? Pictures go a long way ..

I am running Test E and Equipoise. I am only a week in so it is hard to say if it is legit or not. Everything looks good, and I'll post you some pics here in a few.

You really should take his email down.....or at least check with him about pasting it on the open board if you haven't already!!

IMHO

Back
Top Bottom