Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 442

Thread: Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    218
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Vision ... just a heads up sent Pmt info back via reply to email Friday May 17th at 1pm , havnt heard anything . Not sure about the 48 hour policy . Please let me know when u can . Thanks

  2. #102
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,470
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straightnasty View Post
    Vision ... just a heads up sent Pmt info back via reply to email Friday May 17th at 1pm , havnt heard anything . Not sure about the 48 hour policy . Please let me know when u can . Thanks
    It's the weekend along with different time zones, so due expect slight delays with response time on weekends.. Check spam, and make sure your using "site friendly email providers"..

    You should get an update today or tomorrow

    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

    Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    218
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ok thanks , will do

  4. #104
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    345
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straightnasty View Post
    ok thanks , will do
    Did you sort it out? This time for some reason i still wait too long..now is 7 days after payment is received and nothing..send tons of email from gmail..

  5. #105
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    345
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straightnasty View Post
    ok thanks , will do
    Not that I am saying anything against them...just not sure what is going on this time

  6. #106
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They won’t accept gmail, try tutanota

  7. #107
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    345
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by YonnyWB View Post
    They won’t accept gmail, try tutanota
    Well,maybe something new. But they received order via gmail,already gad 3 orders with them with gmail and no problem. Yesterday morning they answered me that they will send me message back,but nothing yet. I probably just overreacting. ~Vision~ will help me ✓ :*

  8. #108
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,470
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by btutic View Post
    Well,maybe something new. But they received order via gmail,already gad 3 orders with them with gmail and no problem. Yesterday morning they answered me that they will send me message back,but nothing yet. I probably just overreacting. ~Vision~ will help me ✓ :*
    My brother, can you please refresh your device and log back into your account on the ordering site and check if you have any updates.. clear cache and cookies and do a system restart, sometimes this can delay notifications..
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

    Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

  9. #109
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    345
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Did already,sent you pm. It is some mistake made probably with the guy who shipping.

  10. #110
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    345
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    My brother, can you please refresh your device and log back into your account on the ordering site and check if you have any updates.. clear cache and cookies and do a system restart, sometimes this can delay notifications..
    Trying to send you message but your inbox is full haha..working hard bro

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •