Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

Slow my role l???? I’m commenting in a forum like I’m supposed to do . Just like you said someone’s “mail man sucks” after a customer posted a long post .... that’s your response wow , I’m commenting it’s been 21 days and I have no way of knowing anything about my order , I’ll comment how I want to comment .

Your screen name look like the other guys screen name Steve, I was sitting in bleachers while looking at my device.. my apologies..
send me a private message with your order ID I can take a look at the order and see what's going on..

Far as the other individual is concerned all of our orders are updated on the website with tracking, if you do not receive via email then check your spam folder.. always go to the order history and look at the order for information and there will be a notification upon logging on..

the system automatically sends out an email if individual does not receive the email that is because of the hosting email on the customer's end..

- - - Updated - - -

Ive never had a problem up until now either. Thats why I'm so surpirsed at the reaction I got. 😂😂

You attempted to open up some form of communication with me or my other Representatives but your opening statement was crawling one of my team members a fucking prick. That's not very mature.. also you should take into great consideration that there is a language barrier.

Did you or did you not receive your order? Do you have your order or so you have to pick it up?

Is that in reference to me? I'll post the whole convo. I dont mind. And I didn't open with calling you a prick, that was the second sentence ;) lol.

I'm not even saying you're wrong. If you are the customer service representative that wrote those emails. I'm asking what we can do to fix the situation. I admitted my fault. I have no problem admitting my fault. The package was never in my goddamn mailbox though. So for you to tell me that it was delivered that's not true. The package was scanned here, at my place, on arrival, for some reason. Nothing was delivered though. If you go back through the tracking number, wish you were quick to finally actually show me after the package wasn't delivered. You would also see that the package was sent back to you.

So technically you have my package..... what can I do to rectify the situation? There isn't even two sides to the story. Let alone three. So I don't understand what the fuck is going on.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know how to edit a post, so I'll just add to this. I did not open up with calling him a fucking prick. After a few e-mails back and forth, I said I don't need your fucking attitude. Then I called him a prick. That person was 100% not helpful at all and was being rude. That's not all customer service works. Please read the whole email chain before saying I'm some ass hole. Sure I didn't need to call him a prick your right. I'll eat shit for that. But please read the chain of emails. Maybe something is Lost in Translation, but your representative was not helpful in any way shape or form.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll gladly email you my phone number so we can just chat. I really would rather have zero hostility in the situation. I've never once thought you guys were bad guys at all. Or trying to scam anyone. Just trying to figure out where the hell my package went. Lol. You guys have fantastic reputation on evolutionary. This is why I order from you. I figured even if stuff does go wrong, which is possible when working with gray areas, you would still backup your customers. That's why I was so confused that the situation developed. That doesn't seem anything like you guys at all.

Is that in reference to me? I'll post the whole convo. I dont mind. And I didn't open with calling you a prick, that was the second sentence ;) lol.

I'm not even saying you're wrong. If you are the customer service representative that wrote those emails. I'm asking what we can do to fix the situation. I admitted my fault. I have no problem admitting my fault. The package was never in my goddamn mailbox though. So for you to tell me that it was delivered that's not true. The package was scanned here, at my place, on arrival, for some reason. Nothing was delivered though. If you go back through the tracking number, wish you were quick to finally actually show me after the package wasn't delivered. You would also see that the package was sent back to you.

So technically you have my package..... what can I do to rectify the situation? There isn't even two sides to the story. Let alone three. So I don't understand what the fuck is going on.

First and foremost you really need to approach this maturely.. yes your second sentence was calling my team member a f****** prick . My apologies for not being specific enough for you.. but clearly you're treating this like some sort of game..

No I am not the customer service member you were speaking to, and the customer service member you were speaking with his correct when he said the item landed at your address . By a technicality it did do a touchdown , you need to contact the postal service and find out what happened with your parcel.. it is not in our possession it is in the possession of the United States postal service.. you placed an order through us, we collected the money and we shipped your items.. the items reached the destination.. that sounds like a 100% complete order process.. now, the issue at hand is no longer our issue, this has to do with you and the postal service..

How do we have your item when it is sitting at the postal service? Nowhere in the history of delivering mail does any company coordinate with the postal service to drop an item off and scan it, only to take it back, And reship it back to the original sender. Do you have any idea how silly this sounds?

I can appreciate customers that are frustrated, but you went about this all wrong.. you're looking for every reason to find us at fault.. let's be fair, how am I to work with this situation that you presented? You paide, we shipped. Now the postal service didn't leave the item.. seriously, look at this logically.. I bet they will reship it tomorrow.. or ..........or... Go to the Post office and give them your tracking, they will find your item if it's enroute anywhere.

Try to be more fair about all of this.. your busting chops here man...

BTW.. punch your postal guy in the throat and tell him it's from me.. he should have left you a slip to sign.. he's the REAL fucking prick here..

I'm treating it as a game, because it's not that serious to me. I'm not legitimately mad at your customer service person at all. I'm not mad at you in any way shape or form. So let me get that out of the way first. Maybe the language barrier is what made his emails come off and an arrogant, matter of fact way. Maybe there was just something Lost in Translation through words on paper. That's fine. I just got a strong sense of an attitude like the packages at my doorstep and it's my fucking problem that I don't see it. Because if you click on the tracking information that you guys now have sent to me, it says that the package was sent back to you. I'm obviously not going to say where it got sent to. But it clearly says it was returned to the sender. Which is why I'm saying that you guys have it. I will give the delivery service a call for sure. That's a good idea.. and please please please don't respond to me until you read the chain of emails. I've never once said you're at fault. I've never blamed you for everything. I'm not calling you guys scammers. Everything I've said through this whole process is what can we do what can we do WHAT CAN WE DO.

- - - Updated - - -

And the mail man might be taking a quicker trip than expected, down these stairs next time I see him. Hahaha.

I'm treating it as a game, because it's not that serious to me. I'm not legitimately mad at your customer service person at all. I'm not mad at you in any way shape or form. So let me get that out of the way first. Maybe the language barrier is what made his emails come off and an arrogant, matter of fact way. Maybe there was just something Lost in Translation through words on paper. That's fine. I just got a strong sense of an attitude like the packages at my doorstep and it's my fucking problem that I don't see it. Because if you click on the tracking information that you guys now have sent to me, it says that the package was sent back to you. I'm obviously not going to say where it got sent to. But it clearly says it was returned to the sender. Which is why I'm saying that you guys have it. I will give the delivery service a call for sure. That's a good idea.. and please please please don't respond to me until you read the chain of emails. I've never once said you're at fault. I've never blamed you for everything. I'm not calling you guys scammers. Everything I've said through this whole process is what can we do what can we do WHAT CAN WE DO.

- - - Updated - - -

And the mail man might be taking a quicker trip than expected, down these stairs next time I see him. Hahaha.

Here's what we will do after we kick the mail man's ass, if the package does in fact her returned, we will re-ship..
But.. when was the VERY first notification you received on the package? Did you ever get a slip or was this the only updated info was by the tracking? Because they have to make an attempt to deliver it three more times, than it will sit for 14 days if it's NOT claimed and thereafter it's sent back...

These postal fucks ruin people's day I swear.. I even seen items land and not once did tracking update, 24 hrs after it landed it finally updated that it arrived.. I can't make this stuff up .

And yes, there is a major language barrier, they truly try hard and even their humor or playful banter can be taken wrong at times.. they are GOOD guys, I promise..

I'll post a screenshot of the tracking information. That might help make the most sense for both of us. I don't think there's anything incriminating towards you guys there. But you can see there was no attempts or anything after this. I'm going to have to call the delivery service just to straighten this out in the future in the first place anyways. But according to them. They sent the package back to you because I technically don't live here apparently lol.

P.s. feel free to clean up this thread as you want. You can get rid of some of my bullshit on there. I don't care. Like I said in those emails, I have no intention of trying to smear your guy's name or anything terrible. And thank you for the way you're handling this. I appreciate your straightforwardness and willing to work this out.
0c2a8ee8e0de6623c6936ea9815f3ef2.jpg

I'll post a screenshot of the tracking information. That might help make the most sense for both of us. I don't think there's anything incriminating towards you guys there. But you can see there was no attempts or anything after this. I'm going to have to call the delivery service just to straighten this out in the future in the first place anyways. But according to them. They sent the package back to you because I technically don't live here apparently lol.

P.s. feel free to clean up this thread as you want. You can get rid of some of my bullshit on there. I don't care. Like I said in those emails, I have no intention of trying to smear your guy's name or anything terrible. And thank you for the way you're handling this. I appreciate your straightforwardness and willing to work this out.
0c2a8ee8e0de6623c6936ea9815f3ef2.jpg

Ahhhhh... Now this is a game changer...

PM me the order ID and this pic with the tracking.. I'll get this taken care of..

PM sent Vision. Thank you for the help in all this, and I want to publicly apologize for how I handled the situation towards the end with the emails. Whether Justified or not, it's not necessary. I can't imagine what it's like to work in customer service and have to deal with BS all day also. Thats my bad man. I knew you guys would make it right, since you guys already have fantastic reputation just based on how you handle this stuff on here. Thank you again

PM sent Vision. Thank you for the help in all this, and I want to publicly apologize for how I handled the situation towards the end with the emails. Whether Justified or not, it's not necessary. I can't imagine what it's like to work in customer service and have to deal with BS all day also. Thats my bad man. I knew you guys would make it right, since you guys already have fantastic reputation just based on how you handle this stuff on here. Thank you again

Not only do I appreciate it but I'm sure the community appreciates it as well to hear you clarify where things got misconstrued.. we are both responsible myself and you for the direction in which everything went.. with that said now it makes more sense with your frustration after seeing the information that you provided.. and yes dealing with customer service can be a pain in the butt but at the same time this is my job, and my unwavering dedication and commitment is to better serve each and every single one of you.. but it makes my job so much easier if I could have absolute full detail at the same time with everyone just cooperating to the best of their ability.. it's equally frustrating on both sides of the fence, for the customer and customer service.. the ultimate goal is to provide the customer with the service that they need and expect..
I just wish we had some manipulation with the postal service, the postal service has made not only our job difficult but numerous companies around the world..

What’s everyone’s average international wait time from PSL ?

What if a package has been in the US at one location for 12 days without an update or delivery . I know they don’t update once it hits US ... just getting nervous . I PM’d vision havnt heard back

It's the weekend. Im sure hes got stuff going on. He's been super responsive with me getting my stuff straightened out, so I would be worried about that aspect. As for the package sitting at location, there is nothing he can do about that. Call the post office or whatever delivery service its coming thru and ask them. That's gonna be your most direct and quickest answer [emoji106]

Thanks , not sure if I should call USPS and ask them to look up tracking # tho , I’ll wait it out
Call usps. Other wise you will have to Wait for the 30 days.

Hi.. new here I may of missed something but I'm trying to sign up PSL it does not have an option to enter Australia for my address?

Hi.. new here I may of missed something but I'm trying to sign up PSL it does not have an option to enter Australia for my address?
I greatly apologize but psl may not deliver to aussy. Its customs are extremely harsh.

Call usps. Other wise you will have to Wait for the 30 days.

Spoke to USPS directly on phone , they said it’s very uncommon to be sitting at the check in facility for this long and to check with sender to see if package was returned . Could you let me know if package was returned or anything you can find out on your end please . If you need more info you can pm me at anytime . Thanks

Spoke to USPS directly on phone , they said it’s very uncommon to be sitting at the check in facility for this long and to check with sender to see if package was returned . Could you let me know if package was returned or anything you can find out on your end please . If you need more info you can pm me at anytime . Thanks

The package would not be returned to us..

I’m just stating what the usps said . What is this 30 day wait period Mace talked about ? I see international 8-11 working days , nothing about 30 days ...

Back
Top Bottom