Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

I’m just stating what the usps said . What is this 30 day wait period Mace talked about ? I see international 8-11 working days , nothing about 30 days ...

Our policy is that after 30 days if you do not receive your order we will re-ship to you at no cost. Either 30 days, or seizure letter, whichever comes first. Check your order updates on your PSL account....check the exact ship date and calculate 30 days from then. If you do not receive anything by day 30...contact us and we will re-ship.

Our policy is that after 30 days if you do not receive your order we will re-ship to you at no cost. Either 30 days, or seizure letter, whichever comes first. Check your order updates on your PSL account....check the exact ship date and calculate 30 days from then. If you do not receive anything by day 30...contact us and we will re-ship.

Ok , thanks for clarifying sir . Appreciate it , hopefully it comes soon !!!

I got my order but it’s missing half the stuff I bought, can someone pm me

you need to contact customer service and advise them that you received half of your order most likely order was broken up into two different shipments because of the size..please contact customer service immediately and give them your order ID confirmation number and tell them you're ready for the remaining portion of your order.. we do this for safety measures with shipping its standard.. although it may be an inconvenience we do mention this in the facts about our company in which everyone agrees to upon checking out..

I got my order but it’s missing half the stuff I bought, can someone pm me
Please guys... Please read the agreement/ you must check before you can place your order... It shows and explains everything.. Including splitting orders... This info needs to be read by everyone.

question regarding PSL

My point exactly.. consolidate everything to one spot.. when people decide to post insects different topics in the matter of 5 minutes they are now spamming and are subjected to removal from the community..

People, let's keep this community clean without congesting other topics with unnecessary and unrelated matters..

If you believe that posting numerous times is the best solution for putting grease on the squeakiest wheel, than you are wrong..

Let's keep the content in this community quality, original and undisturbed there's no need for hijacking and railroading..

I submitted two orders and payment was received 5 days ago. domestic orders. The shipping protocol states a maximum of 3 business days for domestic shipping. When I emailed psl they said to read the shipping protocol and just wait. Well I am starting to feel like I have wasted my money because of the length of time that has passed with no status change in almost a week on a domestic order that should have shipped out in a maximum of 3 days, according to PSL's own shipping policy. What can I do?

Placed an order last week. Shipping protocol states that domestic orders are shipped out in a maximum of three business days from receipt of payment. It has been 3 business days. No status change. There hasn't been a status change since last week. I emailed purity source and the reply I got was short and said read the shipping info on the site. Well according to psl's own shipping policy, my orders should have been shipped already. What can I do? I am starting to get the feeling I have wasted my money. This is my first order from psl so you understand the concern.

Placed an order last week. Shipping protocol states that domestic orders are shipped out in a maximum of three business days from receipt of payment. It has been 3 business days. No status change. There hasn't been a status change since last week. I emailed purity source and the reply I got was short and said read the shipping info on the site. Well according to psl's own shipping policy, my orders should have been shipped already. What can I do? I am starting to get the feeling I have wasted my money. This is my first order from psl so you understand the concern.

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SHIP YOUR ORDER IN UP TO 6 DAYS SINCE YOUR PAYMENT INFOS ARE PROVIDED (PAYMENT ACCOUNTING/RECEIVING: MAX.3 WORKDAYS AND SHIPPING PROCEDURE: MAX.3 WORKDAYS)

I just wanted to add this. I have combed through the shipping policy multiple times each day I have been waiting. Just so I clearly understand. This message was sent to me 4 days ago, "will be shipped out in up to 3 working days." It has been longer than that. Your message says 3 working days max for payment accounting/receiving. That process was completed last week. Then another 3 working days for shipping. As I am a first time user of psl, this could be standard operating procedure and I'm just not aware of it.

I just wanted to add this. I have combed through the shipping policy multiple times each day I have been waiting. Just so I clearly understand. This message was sent to me 4 days ago, "will be shipped out in up to 3 working days." It has been longer than that. Your message says 3 working days max for payment accounting/receiving. That process was completed last week. Then another 3 working days for shipping. As I am a first time user of psl, this could be standard operating procedure and I'm just not aware of it.
Just because no updates are sent this doesn't mean the ball is NOT rolling.. we simply state the wait time up to 6 days at times in the facts based in the potentials of high demand, it's just an insurance police for us to clarify to customers that there MIGHT be delays here and there.. if most orders are flying out left and right and the next few are slow, and people question, we can use this to support why.. we are doing everything we can at the speeds that allow us..

You're in good hands :)

stugatz and vision ….could you please take a look at your PM's …. im on day 25 and know I gotta wait till 30 but sent a request to Stugatz .

thanks fellas

Back
Top Bottom