Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGains321 View Post
    Hey Guys - I wanted to let everyone know that I received my first overseas Euro-Pharmacies TD from PSL today. The packaging, etc is some of the bets Iíve ever seen. It looks like somebody went through some effort to make them look this pretty. With that being said, without sponsor bias, is this stuff really as legit as this forum makes it out to be? Very curious, Iíve heard that PSL is a re-hash of UncleZ. This seems very plausible as the sites are wxactly the same. Not trying to bash at all. Iím very happy with the looks so far of what Iíve received. Also, the domestic Pivotal line was good. Trying to determine the legitimacy and honest (no sponsor bias) reviews from the Euro-Pharmacy brand. If this stuff turns out to be as good as it looks, Iíll be extremely impressed. Thanks guys!
    Please do NOT spread rumors.. what may appear to be something on the surface is not what it may be.. Both sites are owned by independent owners , much like a franchise.. Same team, different goals and owners, but within the same network..
    You can't go wrong with either site when it concerns getting authentic EP products.. sales and specials will vary..
    UncleZ is NOT a sponsor here so let's not talk about that vendor due to forum rules..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Please do NOT spread rumors.. what may appear to be something on the surface is not what it may be.. Both sites are owned by independent owners , much like a franchise.. Same team, different goals and owners, but within the same network..
    You can't go wrong with either site when it concerns getting authentic EP products.. sales and specials will vary..
    UncleZ is NOT a sponsor here so let's not talk about that vendor due to forum rules..
    Yeah, sorry. Iím honestly not trying to spread rumors but rather determine the legitimacy of the product. I really donít care who youíre affiliated with, as long as the product is legit. Sorry again.

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah, sorry. Iím honestly not trying to spread rumors but rather determine the legitimacy of the product. I really donít care who youíre affiliated with, as long as the product is legit. Sorry again.
    You can rest assure that the authenticity of the products are 100% on point.. whenever selecting Euro pharmacies always check the sponsor to make sure they a approved vendor.. ourself including the other lab you mentioned are both verified vendors

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can rest assure that the authenticity of the products are 100% on point.. whenever selecting Euro pharmacies always check the sponsor to make sure they a approved vendor.. ourself including the other lab you mentioned are both verified vendors

Thanks Vision!

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks Vision!
    Not a problem my brother!!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    After reading all these threads.Looks like I will be giving these lads an order in September.Great to see a genuine European supplier.

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by phil34 View Post
    After reading all these threads.Looks like I will be giving these lads an order in September.Great to see a genuine European supplier.
    Looking forward to it brother. Keep an eye out for upcoming sales and promotions. Don't be afraid to make your purchase a bit early if you see a good sale

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Get in touch with the PSL team HERE!

The entire staff here at P.S.L is eagerly committed to assist you..

We believe that the ultimate customer satisfaction is a synergy between our company and our central focus on our customers needs..
    We emphasize on our ability to quickly deliver quality & authentic products at the same-time providing a nurturing business relationship between our customers and us with our pledge and unwavering commitment not only as a solid business relationship but a long lasting friendship!

With this said, we need to establish clear communication and a keen understanding about relaying information, this comes from both sides..
    (customer and service provider).

Below is the gold standard rules in which you must follow in order to get a hold of us.
    Follow the suggested formula and I promise you will get a response.

1) Contact Customer service; This should be above and beyond any other method first..
    You MUST allow ample time and up to "24" hrs for a response as we will reply in the order that we've received your inquiry.
    Do not submit numerous inquires regarding the same matter, it will only further slow down and delay the process by overwhelming our techs support.
    Do not use emails such as AOL,Hotmail,Hushmail, Proton, MSN, Live and Outlook.
    We suggest Tutanota as the best, most reliable and user friendly email provider.
    Always check your spam folder as well!

2) If you do NOT have enough posts to contact a sales team rep here on Evo, DO NOT POST in our promo's, sales threads or other topics unrelated to your matter. This is considered spamming and it's disrespectful to the original poster and our mission with promoting information.
    If you violate this GOLDEN RULE we will ignore your message and request a removal of your post and possible further actions.

IF YOU CAN FIND SEVERAL PROMO's OF OURS TO POST IN, THAN THIS THREAD SHOULD'NT BE A PROBLEM TO FIND, NO EXCUSES!

3) This thread is for you to post and get our full undivided attention, feel free to reach out in HERE..
    All of our reps will be subscribed to this topic and will receive an alert regarding a NEW post.. (I promise)

4) If your post count is to low and you wish to speak privately (which I encourage) simply contact "Gearhead" (click the name for direct PM access) and he will forward your email to myself or an other team sales associate once you've provided it to him.

5) FYI - To save you some time and trouble change your current email info on your PSL account and update it with a "user friendly" email provider for faster order updates and any other important information that you may be expecting.

Again, below is the information you need for faster and efficient email transmission.
    Do not use emails such as AOL,Hotmail,Hushmail, Proton, MSN, Live and Outlook.
    We suggest Tutanota as the best and most reliable and user friendly email provider.
    Always check your spam folder as well!

Please follow this simple information above, again DO NOT attempt to reach out with a signal fire in topics or promo's that are unrelated to your matter..
    ALL PERSONAL ORDERS AND INQUIRES MUST BE CONVEYED THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS..

Do not spam the community with signal fires, reach out HERE..

People please read the red print.. always check your spam folder!!!!!!
    This topic was generated to avoid additional threads being made and yet people are still manufacturing new topics regarding the same issues... Please read the entire post

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hello!
    One question i opened winstrol pills and armidex pills see thru plastic bag but now cant remmebr what one was what one, they look 100% the same lmao.
    Is ther any way find out what is what?
    Euro pharmies pills

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisr View Post
    Hello!
    One question i opened winstrol pills and armidex pills see thru plastic bag but now cant remmebr what one was what one, they look 100% the same lmao.
    Is ther any way find out what is what?
    Euro pharmies pills
    There should be a piece of paper on the inside of the packet of the clear plastic bag that indicates what it is.. it should have came inside of the EP satch..

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast