Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

Any idea when USA domestic will be back in stock???

We are hoping to have it by the end of the week.. we apologize about any inconvenience that this may cause you.

Vision - Can you tell me if you guys are shipping to Canada again? Just before Christmas last year you stopped shipping here so I was wondering if thats changed. Appreciate your time and help thanks much.

Hi psl can you get in touch with me. My item was accepted in Germany the 21st and no movement yet on tracking. Please send me pm

- - - Updated - - -

Hi psl can you get in touch with me. My item was accepted in Germany the 21st and no movement yet on tracking. Please send me pm

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how tracking works over there or how often they update your mail service. But give it a little bit of time.

- - - Updated - - -

please do not talk openly about destinations or sort facilities or towns and countries please..

You have to understand how a lot of these sort facilities operate a lot of times they do not give updates until they land at the next sort facility.. if you guys only seen how many items are dealing with a blinding speed you would understand.. sometimes they are accurate and sometimes they are hit or miss.. but please hang tight fellows we will get you squared away either way.. Just give it a little bit of more time

Shit ok. Thanks for the quick response. Received first batch domestic rather fast was just wondering on this one prob hasn’t updated yet.

Shit ok. Thanks for the quick response. Received first batch domestic rather fast was just wondering on this one prob hasn’t updated yet.

here's the thing there's always going to be a dilemma with someone so if it happens with you don't take it personally and understand that out of the tens and thousands there's going to be a few misfortunate instances, even in the event of those we always take care of our guys.. :)
We will not leave you behind I promise you..

Yes so I’ve been told. That’s why I ordered from you guys first order hope it arrives quick as I’m itching to start... summer running out lol. I guess I’ll touch back next Friday if still nothing

Yes so I’ve been told. That’s why I ordered from you guys first order hope it arrives quick as I’m itching to start... summer running out lol. I guess I’ll touch back next Friday if still nothing

Yes please stay in contact with me, I won't forget who you are but I will be absent minded due to the fact of the overwhelming enquiries that I receive.. but definitely refresh and let me know where you stand.. your needs are extremely important to me and my intense endeavor is to exceed all of my customers expectations.. you guys are all family to us once you place orders, you become part of a brotherhood..

Hey guys. I ordered with psl yesterday. And still haven't heard anything this is my first time ordering stuff online. So I'm very nervous. Ca. Someone please talk me though the process

Hey guys. I ordered with psl yesterday. And still haven't heard anything this is my first time ordering stuff online. So I'm very nervous. Ca. Someone please talk me though the process

No need to be nervous with these guys I assure you...if you just placed order yesterday you should hear back today with payment instructions. They are a great source and very timely.

No need to be nervous with these guys I assure you...if you just placed order yesterday you should hear back today with payment instructions. They are a great source and very timely.
Thanks! It's just my first time doing international so kinda nervous. How long does international usually take with them ?

Thanks! It's just my first time doing international so kinda nervous. How long does international usually take with them ?

That I'm not sure of. I order domestic and I always have my order within a week from the time they pick up funds. From what I've seen in others' reviews I believe international takes closer to 2 weeks. I'm sure a PSL rep will see this and respond with information for you shortly, they monitor this thread closely to provide answers and assistance. But definitely no need to worry, you're in good hands!!

Okay will def stay on the lookout and thanks for the quick replies!!

No problem, I know what it feels like to be nervous and using a new source for the first time...but these guys quickly put my mind at ease and now I'm about to place my 3rd order and everything I've received had been quick and amazing quality

And another thing. I emailed them twice since I placed order yesterday around 1 p.m. and still nothing. So hopefully a rep will see this. But thanks for all your help so far

Thanks alot hopefully a rep will seen this and work with me!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks alot !

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks alot !

First and foremost how are you?

Thank you for placing and order with us and trusting in our products and services..

Please keep in mind that our network operates on multiple times zones and it was the weekend that you placed an order.. If you read the terms and conditions you will see that we ask for customs to await ample time for all depts to update any recent orders or inquires.. :)

I promise you're in great care!

Best regards, team supervisor

Back
Top Bottom