Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

People..

Read terms and conditions before ordering and this includes payment and shipping...

If you only receive partial of your order but yet you're confused why, you should have read the terms and conditions.. please read!

this also goes for payment collection and the amount of time that we reserve the right to send your package out after we receive our funds.. read the terms and conditions!

People, when you agree to the terms and conditions when you finalize your order you are basically a knowledge in that you read our policies when it concerns shipping.. it clearly indicates inside of our shipping policy that we reserve the right to ship the order in separate packages unless the customer provides us with multiple addresses.. this information is available on the website, and all orders can only be finalized when you agree to the terms and conditions..

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/1-delivery

Terms and conditions
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/27-all-psl-terms-and-info?content_only=1
Click each section and read all info provided please.

Hey, sorry I didn't know this thread existed. I placed an order for MT2 and paid via western union. Its been awhile and I haven't been notified if my payment has been received.

I don’t think the issue is that the order was split, the issue is he should be told it was split and should be forwarded the future ship date or track number for the balance.
Proper Communication would of helped this brother out.

I don’t think the issue is that the order was split, the issue is he should be told it was split and should be forwarded the future ship date or track number for the balance.
We can not hold everyones hand all the time.
I hate to sound harsh but READ THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT YOU CHECK [emoji818] AT CHECKOUT! EVERYONE IS SUPPOSE TO READ THEM BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. IT CLEARLY STATES. THIS IN THE SHIPPING SECTION.
8. We hold the right not to ship multiple orders to one address at once. If you need multiple orders sent at the same time - You need to provide Us with addresses for each and every order that is going to be shipped at the same time.

[If u insist on sending multiple orders to one address at the same time - we will not honor Resend Policy]

9. Large orders are always split into few/couple SAFE shipments (to keep the parcel at reasonable size)

a) When the current part/shipment of your order arrives (please confirm it by mail) , we're sending the next right away.

b) To speed up your large order delivery - You need to provide us with additional addresses.

(we CAN NOT ship multiple parts/shipments of your large order at once to the same address)

[If you INSIST on sending multiple parts of your order to the same address (all at once) - We won't HONOR RESEND POLICY.]

So he waited just over 30 days for his partial package and now he is to tell you he received it so you can send the balance. It seems within reason he will wait an additional 30 days for his order to be complete.
🤔 That takes an awful patient customer with a tremendous amount of time on his hands. 60 plus days !!!
I must admit that I also did not read the fine print, even if PSL stuck to there guidelines (did not) it is an insane amount of time to wait on delivery.

So he waited just over 30 days for his partial package and now he is to tell you he received it so you can send the balance. It seems within reason he will wait an additional 30 days for his order to be complete.
[emoji848] That takes an awful patient customer with a tremendous amount of time on his hands. 60 plus days !!!
I must admit that I also did not read the fine print, even if PSL stuck to there guidelines (did not) it is an insane amount of time to wait on delivery.
That is the problem no one reads. Just [emoji818] the box.... We have multiple threads floating around here explaining almost everything yet the same threads are made over and over asking the same questions over and over.
We cannot do anything about usps delivery except wait just like you. Its unfortunate, but delays sometime happens and even more so around the holidays. Now if the terms were read. 2 address could have been given and everything could have gone out seperately but at one time..
Read the link i posted a few comments back.

if you don't have an order pending or anything of that nature then frankly you don't have a dog in this fight and your opinion is irrelevant... The fine print clearly states that we reserve the right, that does not mean we're going to notify anyone, we have the right to split the order and it states that we're going to do so initially.. when orders are very large we will split them, unlike other generic sponsors who have no problem shipping a shoebox full of product at the same time setting off bells and whistles at customs, they can have that it with that protocol . The method we use is successful, tested, trusted tried-and-true .

If people want their orders enlarged bulk shipped out instantaneously with everything else they should provide us with additional shipping addresses..

I just wanted to clarify this for other readers because I'm not giving you the satisfaction of this detail because you don't have a dog in this fight, but for those that are reading I would like to give them some material to take into this great consideration..

But I like how you put a spin that people are waiting 60 days.. that's not the instance for everyone and in fact that is extremely rare.. you can't put the same exact time frame on a second order just because the first one took 30 days.. can you explain all the orders that take 8 days or 10 days? Stop generalizing and in fact stay out of the topic.. ;)

I have an order that I placed on 4-12. I am still waiting for it to leave it’s origin. 1 week to pick up money. 10 days to ship and it’s been almost a week with no movement on my shipment.
I am guilty of not reading the fine print BUT the service of my order did not follow the outline of the fine print.

I am not trashing, I am actually admitting my guilt but you must admit 30 days is nuts, 60 days is insane.

Ps . I had the domestic only kept in my browser. I was fully under the impression I was ordering Domestic but somehow my order is coming international, as a result , I wait.

I have an order that I placed on 4-12. I am still waiting for it to leave it’s origin. 1 week to pick up money. 10 days to ship and it’s been almost a week with no movement on my shipment.
I am guilty of not reading the fine print BUT the service of my order did not follow the outline of the fine print.

I am not trashing, I am actually admitting my guilt but you must admit 30 days is nuts, 60 days is insane.

Ps . I had the domestic only kept in my browser. I was fully under the impression I was ordering Domestic but somehow my order is coming international, as a result , I wait.

Where are you generating this number 60 from? You are just manufacturing numbers.. anyone could make up a hypothetical situation and scenario and label it as not being ideal.. but that does not mean it's going to be the case.. if you also read the fine print that we reserve the right to ship something International if we do not have it stocked domestically.. that is very very rare and I can count on one hand how many times I have seen this, we do this just to keep the order going not leaving you in limbo..because the time it may take to restock domestic maybe even longer that's why we reserve the right to ship International to get it to you the quickest way possible..

First off I am not your enemy. You are asking where I got my numbers, it’s very simple, the customer in question waited over 30 days for his partial pack now is to contact you to ship the balance, Is it such a stretch that the balance will also take 30 days to arrive ??
His order could Conceivably take 60 days in total. I am almost a month in myself.
No need to be so defensive, I am not breaking balls ,Just stating the obvious

First off I am not your enemy. You are asking where I got my numbers, it’s very simple, the customer in question waited over 30 days for his partial pack now is to contact you to ship the balance, Is it such a stretch that the balance will also take 30 days to arrive ??
His order could Conceivably take 60 days in total. I am almost a month in myself.
No need to be so defensive, I am not breaking balls ,Just stating the obvious

listen no one is talking down to you you're taking my tone the wrong way I'm simply asking you where you're generating this number.. just because one order took 30 days from start to finish does not mean the second will be a mirror image.. can you explain all the other orders that you see with people posting their feedback with the time cut in half, and others are cut in half by 2/3's.. you're assuming the second package is going to be the same, not all factors will be applied such as any delays with collections or even delays at transfer sort facilities.. that's why I'm questioning your grand total of a number that you're manufacturing..
No one likes to be that guy with the delay, but when we do become that guy it feels pretty sucky.. the reality is there will always be that guy, it's just how the cookie crumbles.. in a perfect world all of our feedback would be stellar across the boards, but the reality is that is impossible. If you seen our percentile with attempting to meet our Target goal, you would be impressed, but then there is those that fell short of the target goal and it's not intentionally . We have a Target goal that we aim for and we do our best to meet it, life and circumstances will come in between. This goes for anything and everything in the world.. if we could hand deliver each item, we would have a covert operation team that would do so.. I'm not defensive on your initial point that is factual, however I am defensive on the manufacturer number that is generated for an instant that didn't even take place yet, you got to be fair man..

Awesome response. I appreciate you and I understand and agree completely.i can see how it looks like I was responding negatively. I am frustrated in myself also. I honestly thought I ordered Domestic, maybe I did mess that up and I know that I definitely messed up planning a cycle without all that I needed in hand but I was short money and started off thinking that I would have my new order in plenty of time and I messed up.
Here is the funny thing I preached to newbies for years about making such a stupid mistake, I know better. I once was admin on a board with 100,000 plus members getting 10,000 individual I P visits daily. I started one of the earliest and most successful Sarm supply online stores (before I sold) and moderated on more boards than I care to remember. I trashed my own advice and have no one to blame but me.
Look forward to the arrival of my order ! I’ll Be sure to pass on a good word

Hey guys...Just received my first order from you last night! I just wanted to let ppl know that your ordering process was smooth and communication good. Unfortunately AL of your Euro Pharm Domestic line was out of stock right after I ordered so I was told I'd have to wait. However, I asked if I could get the same things from Pivotal Labs domestic instead and you guys immediately changed the order and shipped me the Pivotal as requested, which was awesome. I received my 50mg Anadrols and my Sustanon 250 last night, 3 days after they were shipped Monday morning which was great. I haven't really seen ANYTHING on Pivotal Labs, it seems that everyone only orders from Euro Pharm line of products. So I will provide a review of the Pivotal Labs products I ordered ASAP. Thanks again for a smooth process!

Just want to say that Paddymac makes a lot of spot on points. I’ve ordered fro PSL before (domestic) and the quality was A+. However, with that being said, there’s a few things I really want to order from PSL’s international service but am hesitant due to the 30+ day shipping time experiences that I’ve read about a few times here... Honest thoughts?

Just want to say that Paddymac makes a lot of spot on points. I’ve ordered fro PSL before (domestic) and the quality was A+. However, with that being said, there’s a few things I really want to order from PSL’s international service but am hesitant due to the 30+ day shipping time experiences that I’ve read about a few times here... Honest thoughts?

There is no 30 day shipping time.. that is just a Selected Few that chime in because they read others are getting their orders with blinding speeds, then when there is a real life delay which does happen in real time, people start posting about delays.. and it appears to be prevalent on paper that there's widespread 30 day time of arrival when in fact that ratio is minimal.. we do not have a habit of holding on to orders and then shipping them out far later, these delays happen at sort facilities, it's the nature of the game.. there is overwhelming dominance with success rates verse delays or even seizures for that matter.

people are more inclined to be vocal when things don't go accordingly then they are when things go smooth sailing..

His valid points are based around his concerns, and he has a right to have them.. when I stressed about him manufacturing an additional figure on top of his existing was because I was trying to avoid this type of dialogue right here.. it almost spreads Mass Hysteria..

Vision, thank you for your quick response. I agree with you that when things go wrong, people are quick to speak up, and when things go smoothly, they don’t say anything.

Another thing that spooks me a little is that when I send emails to your CS email on your website, I get delayed responses normally with copied/pasted links to answer my question. Not typical questions either. For example, I tried to expedited shipping (paying extra), and all I received back after 2 days was a link to the shipping times page on your website. I understand there is a language barrier.

What would you estimate is your average shipping time from international to the United States?

Thank you again for your quick response, and time!!

Vision, thank you for your quick response. I agree with you that when things go wrong, people are quick to speak up, and when things go smoothly, they don’t say anything.

Another thing that spooks me a little is that when I send emails to your CS email on your website, I get delayed responses normally with copied/pasted links to answer my question. Not typical questions either. For example, I tried to expedited shipping (paying extra), and all I received back after 2 days was a link to the shipping times page on your website. I understand there is a language barrier.

What would you estimate is your average shipping time from international to the United States?

Thank you again for your quick response, and time!!

Hmmm.. that response time that you received is a little bit on the slow side and not the usual.. once in awhile we have some subs assist us with customer service due to overwhelming volume,this is where some of the responses can be rather generic compared to a more methodical and detailed replies.. does that make any sense? If you pay close attention you can sometimes see the decline..

Also depending on your email provider that can also create some difficulty with responding, we often have to resort to the spam folder because some email providers can be problematic with our host and vice verse.. if you read in my first initial post in this thread I emphasized on the problematic servers..

In regards to average shipping we need to gauge this with logic and numbers.

I have seen orders land with 5-8 days, however that does not speak for the majority..

On average we have 8-10..

Now depending on the geographical location and facility, it's fair to say that a huge portion move on or around 10-14 days..

We do have stragglers that can be anywhere from 14-20+ and even 28-30 days.. most of these orders don't appear to update once they've landed then all the sudden they show back up on the radar again.. it's just one of those things that we can't control it has to do with the dispensing facilities..

That’s good to know. Thank you for the detailed response. I plan on making my order after all your help. I’m getting a good vibe. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom