Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 411

Thread: Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

  1. #11
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,399
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Knelson View Post
    Good to hear. So if Iíve started the order process; not yet transferred btc, how do I change delivery address?
    Contact customer service ASAP with your order ID identification number along with the address that you wish to use

  2. #12
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    9
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How exactly do I do that?

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    24
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can you check on my order? Less than half of it arrived today and I wasn't notified of any split shipping. Order # PKXALLVZX

  4. #14
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,399
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pobox1334 View Post
    Can you check on my order? Less than half of it arrived today and I wasn't notified of any split shipping. Order # PKXALLVZX
    Splitting is the instance... Its our protocol..next order will be shipped

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    24
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That means I'll get another tracking number? Will I be informed of which products will be shipped or will it be the remainder of my order?

  6. #16
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,399
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pobox1334 View Post
    That means I'll get another tracking number? Will I be informed of which products will be shipped or will it be the remainder of my order?
    Just curious, did you read this thread? I humble asked not to smoke signal in other topics and you did just that..LOL.. and you didn't bother to even give customer service a shout first like I suggested. Contact CS first, always!!

  7. #17
    Sponsor Rep macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,194
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pobox1334 View Post
    That means I'll get another tracking number? Will I be informed of which products will be shipped or will it be the remainder of my order?
    Also, please read this:https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...us!-61929.html

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Knelson View Post
    Good to hear. So if Iíve started the order process; not yet transferred btc, how do I change delivery address?
    Did you already send your order over?
    *EVO APPROVED*
    PSL- REPRESENTATIVE
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]



  8. #18
    Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    527
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pobox1334 View Post
    I placed an order on 3/27 that finally arrived today (4/30) but I received only a couple of the items that I ordered. I ordered:

    (3) Test e
    (3) Deca
    (2) Superdrol
    (1) clomid
    (1) tamoxifen
    (1) cialis
    (1) Viagra
    (2) aromasin
    (2) HCG

    The only items I received are the test e, deca and hcg. Nothing else I ordered came and there is nothing on my account on their website saying they split my order. I'm stuck and cannot start my cycle now. Can you please help?
    An order that size was more than likely split. Unless you provided a secondary shipping address, they will only ship one portion at a time and you will have to contct them when you receive the first pack so they know to send the next one. If you can provide a second address we can ship everything simultaneously.

    Use the "CONTACT US" tab on the PSL website or email [email protected] with your order info and tell them to send the rest. Let them know what you received and what still needs to be sent. They should already know but it's always nice to confirm.
    CONTACT:
    [email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/


    Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<



  9. #19
    Sponsor Rep macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,194
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    An order that size was more than likely split. Unless you provided a secondary shipping address, they will only ship one portion at a time and you will have to contct them when you receive the first pack so they know to send the next one. If you can provide a second address we can ship everything simultaneously.

    Use the "CONTACT US" tab on the PSL website or email [email protected] with your order info and tell them to send the rest. Let them know what you received and what still needs to be sent. They should already know but it's always nice to confirm.
    Stugatz is on the money!!!! Come on guys ...you have to start reading the info section. It explains everything.
    *EVO APPROVED*
    PSL- REPRESENTATIVE
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]



  10. #20
    PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,399
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    People, when you agree to the terms and conditions when you finalize your order you are basically a knowledge in that you read our policies when it concerns shipping.. it clearly indicates inside of our shipping policy that we reserve the right to ship the order in separate packages unless the customer provides us with multiple addresses.. this information is available on the website, and all orders can only be finalized when you agree to the terms and conditions..

    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/1-delivery

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •