Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

That’s good to know. Thank you for the detailed response. I plan on making my order after all your help. I’m getting a good vibe. Thanks again.

that's great to know my dude and thank you for taking your time out to read our reviews, and I'm glad you also put into great consideration the feedback from our fellow brother Pad, he's just trying to give the members a heads up on his experience and that's fair.. that's what this community is about keeping everyone in the loop when it concerns both sides of the fence..

Just an FYI.. when you place your order contact customer service and let them know what area you reside in and we can probably give you a better guesstimation with time and arrival, we kind of have things figured out depending on the geographical location.. some regions are quicker than others.. but it's still the same postal provider, go figure.. I guess horse and buggy is still a thing!!!!!!

I hope no one will take an unintended view from my posts. I know these guys are gold because to many good brothers back them all the way. I messed up, I would swear on a stack of bibles I ordered domestic but I very well may have screwed up. I am usually doing 8 things at once and thinking about 10 others . I should never have taken a chance on hoping the things I needed to continue my cycle would arrive because things happen, and always to me. I will never make such a mistake again.
Vision made valid points, he made me see the other side of the coin and I appreciate his responses. I do not want anyone to doubt PSL on my posts as although I am waiting a bit long it was all born of my mistakes and Murphy’s law (bad luck)

I hope no one will take an unintended view from my posts. I know these guys are gold because to many good brothers back them all the way. I messed up, I would swear on a stack of bibles I ordered domestic but I very well may have screwed up. I am usually doing 8 things at once and thinking about 10 others . I should never have taken a chance on hoping the things I needed to continue my cycle would arrive because things happen, and always to me. I will never make such a mistake again.
Vision made valid points, he made me see the other side of the coin and I appreciate his responses. I do not want anyone to doubt PSL on my posts as although I am waiting a bit long it was all born of my mistakes and Murphy’s law (bad luck)

brother I appreciate your feedback and I mentioned you in the post above that you were simply just trying to give the members in the community a heads up with your experience and you are entitled to that and they are entitled to know as well.. even if you did order your items domestically there's a strong possibility that we reserve the right to ship them International just to make sure you get them because our job is to try to please you either way.. however if they were shipped International in my opinion there should be a credit applied with the price difference so I would like for you to put that into consideration..not a lot of people catch on to that and it's not something we do intentionally but it's something that I'm aware of . If you paid for a certain amount of products domestically but you receive the same ones internationally there should be a credit applied for your next order. Does that make any sense? you can view your products on the other account of exactly what you ordered and it will tell you and just adjust the price difference

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I doubled up on that post hit the button by mistake. Please mods remove if possible

My payment has still not been received. It's been over a week now. Can someone please assist me?

My payment has still not been received. It's been over a week now. Can someone please assist me?

What email service did you use to send info over?

Do not use emails such as AOL,Hotmail,Hushmail, Proton, MSN, Live and Outlook.
We suggest Tutanota as the best, most reliable and user friendly email provider.
Always check your spam folder as well!

What email service did you use to send info over?

Do not use emails such as AOL,Hotmail,Hushmail, Proton, MSN, Live and Outlook.
We suggest Tutanota as the best, most reliable and user friendly email provider.
Always check your spam folder as well!

I used my gmail account. I emailed the information to [email protected]. I have no email reply in any inbox and the status of my order on the website hasn't changed.

I used my gmail account which I've used to place orders before without issue. Also, I followed the western union payment instructions that were on the website and those differed from the instructions I received by email. I've been trying to contact someone about this and haven't received an email response.

That means I'll get another tracking number? Will I be informed of which products will be shipped or will it be the remainder of my order?

Too much info bro. Be smart! Email them directly, do not post info about such things.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Follow the exact payment detailed instructions that you've been provided with. If you Follow all steps and procedures with the payment details, than your purchase will be processed in the order and fashion it was received.

Follow the exact payment detailed instructions that you've been provided with. If you Follow all steps and procedures with the payment details, than your purchase will be processed in the order and fashion it was received.

Okay. I followed the steps exactly as provided to me. I sent the payment correctly and emailed the information to the [email protected] email correctly. It has now been over a week and I haven't heard anything back and my order hasn't been updated. What is the next step now? Keep waiting? If so, How long do I wait? What if a month goes by and my payment is never received? Can I please have someones email so I can have a conversation about this because I don't have enough posts to send private messages.

Okay. I followed the steps exactly as provided to me. I sent the payment correctly and emailed the information to the [email protected] email correctly. It has now been over a week and I haven't heard anything back and my order hasn't been updated. What is the next step now? Keep waiting? If so, How long do I wait? What if a month goes by and my payment is never received? Can I please have someones email so I can have a conversation about this because I don't have enough posts to send private messages.

What email provider are you using? we respond to all emails but in the event that we are not responding that is because there is an obstacle in the way and that very well could be the host and provider that you're using unbeknownst to you.. I would recommend updating your user account with a more user-friendly email host.. Tutanota is a great provider.. once you register on that email provider log on to your PSL account and update your account with the new email.. once you do that you may almost instantaneously receive a wave of notifications.. everything is automated,and if you're using a provider that is not user-friendly it will automatically become spam..

What email provider are you using? we respond to all emails but in the event that we are not responding that is because there is an obstacle in the way and that very well could be the host and provider that you're using unbeknownst to you.. I would recommend updating your user account with a more user-friendly email host.. Tutanota is a great provider.. once you register on that email provider log on to your PSL account and update your account with the new email.. once you do that you may almost instantaneously receive a wave of notifications.. everything is automated,and if you're using a provider that is not user-friendly it will automatically become spam..

As I said like 10 posts ago... I am using gmail. And, I've sent 3 emails to the [email protected] address and received no response in any of my inboxes including my spam folder. Also, I know for a fact that I've used this email to communicate and make orders in the past.

However, per your recommendation, I have signed up for Tutanota. My new tutanota email doesn't let me send or receive emails for 48 hours because of their policy, so I will get back to you when I email euro-peptides again in two days. Please remain aware of my situation until then because I am out of $200+ with no communication from the buyer as of right now.. day 10.

- - - Updated - - -

no communication from seller**

As I said like 10 posts ago... I am using gmail. And, I've sent 3 emails to the [email protected] address and received no response in any of my inboxes including my spam folder. Also, I know for a fact that I've used this email to communicate and make orders in the past.

However, per your recommendation, I have signed up for Tutanota. My new tutanota email doesn't let me send or receive emails for 48 hours because of their policy, so I will get back to you when I email euro-peptides again in two days. Please remain aware of my situation until then because I am out of $200+ with no communication from the buyer as of right now.. day 10.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said a few times over your email could be the issue so we are going to have to wait the 48 hours.. that could be why the seller is not responding.. the proper departments on my end have already been notified.. be vigilant for any updates

- - - Updated - - -

As I said a few times over your email could be the issue so we are going to have to wait the 48 hours.. that could be why the seller is not responding.. the proper departments on my end have already been notified.. be vigilant for any updates

By the way we had this instance just last week with the customer and when he immediately updated his account with the new information instantaneously he received notifications.. just an FYI I wanted to put that out there..

What’s up, I recently placed an order with PSL and used western union as my payment option...in my confirmation email I was told to wait for further instructions on how to send money which is no issue as I just placed the order so I wasn’t really expecting an instant set of instructions...I am simply wondering if I need to contact customer service as well in order to follow the proper protocol or if I am going through this process correctly as is and there is no need for further customer service contact

What’s up, I recently placed an order with PSL and used western union as my payment option...in my confirmation email I was told to wait for further instructions on how to send money which is no issue as I just placed the order so I wasn’t really expecting an instant set of instructions...I am simply wondering if I need to contact customer service as well in order to follow the proper protocol or if I am going through this process correctly as is and there is no need for further customer service contact

If you found this thread.. READ IT!

- - - Updated - - -

Had the same issue when I first found PSL. Gmail wont work. Like Vision said you've got to find a better option for email. Protonmail is what I went with and was then able to receive emails from PSL. No crazy 48hr wait time. Idk wtf is up with that...

You’re right, everything I needed was already right here...for anyone wondering, after you choose western union as your payment option (if you choose to go that route) you will be supplied with very specific and easy to follow instructions via email...the entire process was a piece of cake really

Back
Top Bottom