Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    After having issues with the western union order i decided to try bitcoin. Well so far its been a disaster also. I sent my payment using coinbase wallet and my funds were deducted but no response from PSL about it and i see no where to check on the transaction. I emailed PSL to see if they recieved but No Response. Has anyone used coinbase wallet? Is this normal to not get a response from PSL it makes me nervious as this is my second issues

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdhtraveler View Post
    After having issues with the western union order i decided to try bitcoin. Well so far its been a disaster also. I sent my payment using coinbase wallet and my funds were deducted but no response from PSL about it and i see no where to check on the transaction. I emailed PSL to see if they recieved but No Response. Has anyone used coinbase wallet? Is this normal to not get a response from PSL it makes me nervious as this is my second issues
    When did you send btc? How many days ago?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Only yesterday. But i transfered the remaining bitcoin back to coinbase and it already cleared. I see that transaction in my coinbase account but not my coinbase wallet. Not sure why? Since i dont see a transaction in coinbase wallet i cannon send the proper information to PSL for the transaction id ect. Anyone use coinbase know what coinbase wallet is?

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Only yesterday. But i transfered the remaining bitcoin back to coinbase and it already cleared. I see that transaction in my coinbase account but not my coinbase wallet. Not sure why? Since i dont see a transaction in coinbase wallet i cannon send the proper information to PSL for the transaction id ect. Anyone use coinbase know what coinbase wallet is?
    When transferring Bitcoin it goes through a series of steps it needs to be cleared and confirmed once it enters into circulation and then it's also updated on the receivers and as well..

long as you provided the correct information everything will be fine..

Keep in mind that you did place the order tailoring into the weekend therefore they may be a slight delay with the collection departments because it is the weekend..

If you do not receive an update by Monday afternoon please contact the customer service on the ordering site..

Also check your spam folder just in case you're getting notifications unbeknownst to you...

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I used lab max to test the first batch I ordered and got inconclusive results. My question is how do you know of the guy shipping this on the other end is not shipping DBol instead of Anavar?? I am concerned since it's for a chick.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ManCal70 View Post
    I used lab max to test the first batch I ordered and got inconclusive results. My question is how do you know of the guy shipping this on the other end is not shipping DBol instead of Anavar?? I am concerned since it's for a chick.
    First of all labmax testing is extremely crude and very ineffective. Just the simple fact that you got inconclusive results speaks volumes, because it should have gave you an indication that it was something or another if it was anything of value, therefore the results only go to prove how ineffective and unreliable that testing method is.

Due to the sensitivity of your question I cannot answer it into deep detail but I can tell you this that there will not be any mixup with products.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do you not ship to Australia? It doesn't appear in the drop down list to select from.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by import View Post
    Do you not ship to Australia? It doesn't appear in the drop down list to select from.
    I'm sorry but no we do not ship to Australia..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It still has to go through a process when transfering . you wint see a transaction in wallet until completed. But when you make the tranfer you should receive an email. Go to the email. It will show you the transaction and tell you how long until it clears
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast